“Good food, reasonable prices.”
Review of Makai Cafe

Makai Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Enjoy Breakfast at the bridge - Full Breakfast Menu and Gourmet Coffee Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Dine on in or out and enjoy our gorgeous bridge water view form our patio! Come enjoy a delicious breakfast right on the English Channel. Eat outside and take in the sights, our full service breakfast and lunch menu will suit everyones tastes. Locally owned and operated by the Shugrues Family of Restaurants we are conveniently located in the bottom floor of the mall right below Barley Brothers. Open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week.
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Had a wonderful breakfast at a very reasonable price. Water front location on the channel overlooking the London Bridge. Super fast service within walking distance of the Heat Hotel where we were staying.

There are newer reviews for Makai Cafe

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Excellent menu for lunch and breakfast. Dine in or out right on the channel. The eggs Benedict were great. Friendly service, good food

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Loved the outside dining in the morning! We had mimosa and bloody mary's to start the meal (yummy btw). I proceeded with the best ever biscuits and gravy with bacon and hash browns. My husband had the eggs Benedict and when a french man says something is good it makes me turn my head. (Generally things are ok with him so it has to be spectacular to be good, I'm not sure I've heard an excellent from him yet and we've been married 15 years). The service was impeccable, the view very hard to beat (sitting next to the London Bridge) and you couldn't order better weather. We loved our visit and this just helped to seal the deal. Want a fantastic way to start the day? Start it at the Makai Cafe!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had heard of the Makai Cafe from the restaurant Shugrue's. The owner owns it and a few of the surrounding cafés. The hotel we were staying at stopped serving breakfast at 11am and I didn't feel like eating lunch, so I hopped into the boat and went up the channel to the beach below the café. The locals were very friendly and helpful and told us they serve breakfast all day, which is very convenient. The food was made quickly and it looked great. It was hot and fresh. We sat outside on the patio. If you prefer, you can choose to sit inside. The café faces the channel and has a beautiful view of the London Bridge and is on the lower level of the Island Mall& Brewery below Barley Brothers. I'll be stopping here again next time I go back out there.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

We had a great breakfast before our long drive to LA.