“First time to a Red Robin Restaurant was so impressed, took some friends back with us two days later!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I had chicken tender salad the first visit and the red white and blue salad the second time. Asked for the small size-big enough to satisfy me. Great taste, nice variety in the salads. Will go back again!! Brandon served us, nice guy, seemed to enjoy his job!

• Visited January 2014

“They refused my kid a childrens menu”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We sat down and my 9 year old was handed an adult menu. I asked for a kids menu and was told she's too old. I said she's 9. The snotty waitress said she looks older. They would not give her a kids menu. She really was 9 but yes, she looks older. We left. Never went vack nor will I. I'm not ordering het a $10 burger she cant finish. Jerks. If you have kids dont bother. Even if you dont have lifs the staff is rude and the food has gone down.

• Visited October 2012
Parker
“Birthday Bummer”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We came in for my birthday burger only to find that Red Robin had changed its birthday policy. Although I presented a printed coupon, the manager refused to honor it. Outrageous prices for hamburgers do not entice me to go back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Donald A
Red Deer, Canada
“Great Place!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It has been awhile since we have eaten here. But it was in a great location. The ambiance was excellent. Service was good & the food was good. We will go back again.

• Visited April 2012
West Bend, WI
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

While the restaurant was in a good location and very clean, our hamburgers were just overdone. They do have a great choice on their menu.

Visited January 2013