“Fabulous Food”

Montana Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Under New Ownership since November 2010, we have upgraded our steaks, greatly improved the service, and added fresh Sea Bass, Halibut and Salmon to the menu. If you haven't been to Montana's lately, come give us a try!
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a great restaurant because of the food and wine. Service is a bit lacking as the place is so busy and I don't like the staff wearing jeans. ..just seems tacky. That aside...I take all our guests here for at least one meal during a visit. Steaks and seafood are fantastic. One of our very favorite restaurants anywhere!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

While staying with our friends for a few days , they kept raving about the "steak nuggets" at Montana Steak House . Sooooooo we just had to try um . We came in as a group of 4 , greeted & seated right away . Ordered drinks ( full service bar ) , 3 ordered the nuggets but I had to be different and got the Country Fried Steak . Great rolls and a salad with an assortment of greens .The meals came with a choice of potato ... most picked mashed or baked ... the odd one got sweet potato fries. The nuggets were tender and seasoned well , great choice .. But .. The Country Fried Steak was outstanding... It was as big as a hubcap & I could cut it with my fork.... Loved It !!!! Next time we're in town I know where we gotta go .

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Last Saturday night we went there with a group of six. We arrived at about 5:30. We had to wait about 10 minutes...okay...Then we were told we had to eat at a narrow "bar" table. They said they had reservations for two of the larger "tables". Our "bar" waitress waited at the table behind us first, even though we had arrived earlier. We had to ask for service....and she got an attitude.
The table was high, and very small. We were there for about I hour and 1/2. one of the reserved tables was empty for an entire hour and the other table---which was service for 6 was empty until just as we were leaving and then was filled with 3 people.....Just not the way to do service....They acted like they were doing us a favor!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I went there for date night. He had the rib eye and pronounced it "melt in your mouth", which is his personal highest praise. Also the steak was large I had the lobster tail special and found it delicious. The dinner included a salad and we chose baked potato. I would not hesitate to go there again. Good service, very nice décor.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My family, friends and I have been visiting Montana Steak House for over a decade now. Every time, it has provided us with nothing but, professionalism, a friendly staff, cleanliness, good food, low wait times and all at a decent price. There main entrees include steaks, seafood, chicken and salads. First, you get your choice of a nice salad or homemade soup of the day served with these bread like rolls that taste very much like a donut, except for the added sugary substances. The butter for these rolls is like a sweet whipped butter. You not only get the normal choice of potato (like baked or French fried) but, the option of sweet potato fries. As far as entrees, they have something called "steak nuggets" which is like a sirloin cut into smaller sections with grill seasonings added. Its good tasting and a cheaper way to get a steak. They have a herb crusted halibut steak that is great for seafood lovers. For shrimp lovers, they make a great scampi, bacon wrapped and coconut variation. The coconut is my personal favorite. Also, Montana has a full service bar that you can sit in or the regular dining area. Its a restaurant where you can dress formal or simply in casual clothes as well. The atmosphere is relaxed and has a moderately dimed lighting feel. I highly recommend giving a try. Hope this helps, enjoy!