“Nice restaurant with good food”

Montana Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Under New Ownership since November 2010, we have upgraded our steaks, greatly improved the service, and added fresh Sea Bass, Halibut and Salmon to the menu. If you haven't been to Montana's lately, come give us a try!
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a couple of friends who had been before. The food was very good and of a high standard although perhaps a little pricey. Restaurant was clean and the service was good.

1  Thank ThePrestonHobbit
There are newer reviews for Montana Steak House

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My party of four had an enjoyable experience. Each of us enjoyed our different dishes. I had the seafood saute with garlic mashed potatoes which was so-o-o wonderful! The prime rib was gigantic and delicious. I may also recommend the sea bass which was a generous, delectable meal!

1  Thank Karen110551
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Friends invited us to join them at Montana. We won't go back again. Poor service, poor food quality and should not be billing itself as a "Steak House". This is low quality food prepared with no skill at all.

1  Thank ArizonaKeyWestBound
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Best prime rib in town and I do not usually eat prime rib. Very nice place, but laid back dress in the area of shorts and t-shirts.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Before this place changed hands it was wonderful now in the toilet I went there for many years and had such great food and service. Now the owner her self waits on you like you are a pee on food not as good but cost more we won't darken those doors again I am a local business owner for many years.Anyone ask about Montana Steak house I tell them the same thing save you money go elsewhere.

1  Thank Tee M
Phil R, Owner at Montana Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

My wife, Veronica, and I appreciate all reviews, both positive and negative. Since taking over Montana Steak House in November 2010, our goal has been to provide consistently high quality food served by an attentive staff in a comfortable atmosphere, while keeping prices affordable. The vast majority of feedback has been very positive, both in person and online. If you have an unsatisfactory experience, please ask for or call me at the restaurant so I can personally address your issues. We constantly strive to make our restaurant the best choice in Havasu for great steaks and fresh seafood.