“Never disappointed!”

Juicy’s The Place with the Great Food
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Legend gets Larger!!! Yes to all our wonderful customers for the last 39 years We have open new restaurant in Lake Havasu City With seating for 200 and the neatest bar in town. Still serving our award winning food at great prices by the best servers in town. So stop by and see what has keeps us at top!! And say Hi and have a Juicy Mary or two!! Thanks for your loyalty Mr.B
Reviewed November 7, 2018

This is my 4th or 5th review of this restaurant. I have never been disappointed by either the food or the service. Primarily my go to breakfast place but dinner has never disappointed either.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Asiseeit38

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We visited Juicy’s for breakfast. The food was rather disappointing after the good reviews we had read. The biscuit was dense and the eggs in the omelette were a bit tough. The meat in the Chili Colorado was very yummy. Overall not worth the cost.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Nice variety on the menu. Food always tasty and drinks are good. Love that the owner stops by each table to see if everything is satisfactory.

Reviewed November 1, 2018

I have been to this restaurant a few times and I have to say that it never disappoints The staff are friendly, the food is good and the prices are reasonable :-)

Reviewed October 31, 2018

We returned to Juicy's for breakfast again, and I had something I hadn't before, Links and eggs. They were delicious, cooked just right. The service is always good when we go for breakfast. The staff here is knowledgeable and friendly, and the owner usually walks around and greets everyone and asks how your food is. I love this place and will go back often. My husband had his usual, which is South of the Border Benedict. He just loves it and doesn't order anything else.