“Fantastic food and service ”

Juicy’s The Place with the Great Food
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Legend gets Larger!!! Yes to all our wonderful customers for the last 39 years We have open new restaurant in Lake Havasu City With seating for 200 and the neatest bar in town. Still serving our award winning food at great prices by the best servers in town. So stop by and see what has keeps us at top!! And say Hi and have a Juicy Mary or two!! Thanks for your loyalty Mr.B
Rocky Hill, Connecticut, United States
“Fantastic food and service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

All I have to say is you need to eat here once during your trip! The good is great. The service is great. Can't think of one negative thing to say.

1 Thank Rebecca P

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Excellent food and excellent prices. Best fish and chips I ever had. Pasta dish was great too. Everyone was friendly and food came out fast. Very LARGE menu.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

This place is fantastical. The food is indescribable it's so good. We had to order food to take with us because there was so many great choices. I had to get the "Juicy Mary" . Loved every last drop. Not to Mention the happy hour from 2 to 6 pm.

• Visited August 2014
“Best dining experience in Lake Havasu.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

My wife & I are down for a weekend getaway for my birthday and heard of Juicy's. I just ate the Pastrami Burger with fries and LOVED every bite! The staff is attentive, friendly, and polite. Being from Vegas, we know great customer service and this place has it. A+ Highly recommend Juicy's!

Anaheim, California
“Doing it right!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Juicy's moved into a larger location a few months ago, which is great in itself. The menu is huge and I was worried that if it was so large, the food may not be so good. Wrong! There were four of us in our party and each got something different. Everyone's meal was really delicious. Our server was awesome and very attentive. My husband did find some plastic wrap in his lasagna, but it was so good he took it out and consumed it all. The manager did give a few dollars off the lasagna meal, so that was customer focused. Had he not eaten it all, I'm sure they would have refunded the entire lasagna meal. Will we go back? YES! I can't wait to try something else on the menu.

• Visited July 2014