“Love to eat at Juicy's new location!”

Juicy’s The Place with the Great Food
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Legend gets Larger!!! Yes to all our wonderful customers for the last 39 years We have open new restaurant in Lake Havasu City With seating for 200 and the neatest bar in town. Still serving our award winning food at great prices by the best servers in town. So stop by and see what has keeps us at top!! And say Hi and have a Juicy Mary or two!! Thanks for your loyalty Mr.B
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Love to eat at Juicy's new location!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Last night was our second dinner visit with friends at the new location. As before, the food was outstanding and the service was great. Especially loved seeing Wendy again. Even though she didn't serve us last night, she stopped by several times to share the good time with us. Our server, Diane, was a joy and added to a very enjoyable evening with friends. Mr. Bradley made a few stops to see if we were enjoying ourselves and ask about our meals. It's so neat to have delicious food and fun and friendly staff being so attentive. We will return!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and outstanding customer service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress, Wendy, was exceptional. She was very accommodating with our many request s. Her timing and great personality really added to our dining experience. She even took time out of her busy schedule to take great photos of us.

Food was delicious. We ordered the beef tips..cooked to perfection. The garlic potatoes melted in our hungry mouths. The wine selection was excellent. ..Josh wine from California. .smooth and great wine. We certainly will return and highly recommend Juicy ' s as a must experience. ..Did I mention the owner's stopped by to say hello and check on our dinner experience. .they have really cornered the market in dining hospitality.

Jerusalem, Israel
“Good Food, Better Atmosphere, Best Service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Recently I had to stop in Lake Havasu City for some important business. Being an important business man, I have traveled all over the world; from the sandy beaches of Morocco to the rocky cliffs of Ireland. I can honestly say I have never had a better waitress than the one who works at Juicy's -- Tricia. She was prompt with our drinks and quick to take our orders. Not only is she easy on the eyes, but Tricia finds a way to treat us like family. Even though I am much older than she is, (I'd put her at 35 based on looks, but this broad moves around that restaurant like she's 20!) Tricia found a way to make me feel like I was her son. The way she serves the food to you, you'd swear she had cooked it herself. I will be back again and plan on recommending Juicy's to everyone stopping in Lake Havasu City.

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Very Nice place to eat”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Just had breakfast at juicy's food was very good and the service was even better.
Highly recommend..

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delicious Bloody Mary's & great pastrami”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place has fantastic home cooked food, I've never had a bad experience. Food service is great. Want to say special kudos to Laura/our waitress. Excellent attention to and just a sweetheart !

• Visited May 2014