“needs to change the name”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Krystal's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Krystal's Fine Dining
Cuisines: American, Soups, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
lake havasu city, az
“needs to change the name”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

this place is, by no means, a fine dining restaurant..Very outdated inside, some of the servers were not "fine dining" dressed. The food was so-so, reminded me of a denny's...probably won't visit again..

• Visited April 2013

Ishpeming, Michigan
“Fair dinner for fair price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I've been to Krystals about three times over 2-3 years. My steak this year was fantastic. Probably one of the best I've had. They also have a nice French Onion soup. The decor is outdated and feels kind of dark and dull. We sat in the bar one year, which is not a nice dining experience. Twice we've been in the dining room, and it's got some nice views of the lake, but otherwise average. The service - however - is very good. They seem to have plenty of staff, are very attentive, polite, and are knowledgeable about their menu.

• Visited February 2014
Nelson
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We've been to Krystal's a few times now, it's not a fancy restaurant but the food and the service have been great each time.

• Visited July 2013
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We visited Krystal's for the first time, looking forward to a good meal. Very disappointing experience all around. The service was o.k., but the decor was not what we expected (very dark, plastic tablecloths), and most of all, the food was terrible! Ribs were very very dry and very overcooked - the worst we've ever had, anywhere. The chicken was not much better. The red house wine was awful! Can't understand how the restaurant can justify the cost! Will certainly never return to Krystal's.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank morgan c
Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have had nothing but poor dining experiences at Krystal's. The interior is old and outdated. The price of food is so outrageous - especially for the quality. I've been here several times and found more than half of them to be dripping with grease. The fish in the Fish and Chips was overcooked, but the breading fell off almost immediately. The soups were bland at best. The last time that I was there I ordered a steak medium-rare (pink in the middle) and received a well-done steak. There was no juice and very dry. The worst part of the meal was when I tried to send it back. I say try because the waitress took it back to the cook. The cook sent it back to me and said that it was perfect the way it was. I told her that I ordered medium-rare and she stated the cook said it was done so that was it. I've never had a cook refuse to fix an order for me before then. Not impressed!!

• Visited January 2013