“Great food - Great Price!”
Review of Taco Hacienda

Taco Hacienda
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Knoxville
“Great food - Great Price!”
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I have visited this establishment for the past 25 years. Great service and great good! If you are looking for a fancy decor, it is not here, but that is why it is affordable. I highly recommend Taco Hacienda!!

2 Thank readytotravelagain

Lake Havasu City, AZ
“Been dining here since it opened”
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Well, there is no chemical odor when you walk in. We've been eating here for years, trust me, if it smelled like that, it would've kept us away.

But, I agree, you DO have to know what to order. The chimi's are delicious, and we get them every time. Shredded beef chimichanga's. The cheese crisps are fine, and even their fish (served on Friday's) is very good. But, sometimes I've ordered something different and was not so pleased. Altho, fish taco's are tasty. I started out eating their taco's years ago when they were just a pick-up restaurant, and we've never stopped going.
They sell their own salsa, too---it's very good. They serve it with their chips when you first set down.

1 Thank LoriO55
Lake Havasu City, AZ
“You have to know what to order.”
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I have been going to Taco Hacienda since it opened and although I don't like everything they serve, the Shredded Beef Chimichanga is what I almost always order and have never been dissapointed. When my son from Vegas is in town, he always has to make a trip there to get his Chimichanga "fix" and says that he has tried many places in Vegas and this is the best he has ever had. Some of the other things I like is their traditional Shredded Beef Tostata and their Bean Burrito. Their Salsa is fairly bland, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. They will also bring you a spicier salsa/sauce if you ask for it and the chips are wonderful.

arizona
“I Wouldn't eat here again”
Reviewed August 18, 2007

Taco Hacienda is in an OLD building that is dark and very dated inside. UGLY decor. There is a strong chemical odor when you walk in that is unpleasant. We ordered margaritas from the Monday Margarita special. They were very small and very plain. The service was incredibly slow. There were a lot of flies landing on our table, the booth, etc. The food was BURNED... we ordered a beef chimichanga and the meat had such a strong BURNED taste it was absolutely inedible. The waitress (once we finally got her attention) did remove it from the bill, but overall a bad experience. With so many bright, fresh, fun restaurants in town, I would never go back to this old dog of a place.