“Never trying this again”
Review of Taco Hacienda

Taco Hacienda
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Boulder City, Nevada, United States
“Never trying this again”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband wanted Mexican. We have never been here this was our first try. The hostess looked put out @730pm. She tossed the menus down on the table before we sat down. The very nice waitress came over didn't know the tequilas. Said she's not a bartender. Asked her what was good? She said the chile renno was popular. That is false. It was smothered in some sauce I couldn't tell you what it tasted like because it had no flavor. Rice was salty and the beans were bland. Cheese was way to stringy. I had about 5 bites and was done. We told the waitress that it was horrible. Then left for Chico's Tacos.

• Visited July 2013

az
“Good food.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We thought the food was good. Esp since we got 2 combo meals for $10. Look in the coupon magazines. I had a 1/2 price combo meal coupon for Wed. So we went Wed. Even without a coupon the lunch special prices seemed good. The waitress was nice and the food came out fast. The place was clean, but the atmosphere was lacking. Although for $10- I guess we werent paying for atmosphere. We will be going back.

• Visited June 2013
lake havasu city
“horrible”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I recently went to Taco Hacienda for lunch and was very disappointed. The food was awful and the atmosphere is, for lack of a better word, depressing. I have been eating Mexican food for 40 years, plus I also cook it at home, so I know the difference between good and great. This was neither. It was bad. And not inexpensive either.

• Visited April 2013
Las Vegas NV
“I tried this place a second time - wish I hadn't”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We arrived for lunch on Sunday, May 19th at around 11:30. We were seated and got
our drinks ordered and got some chips and salsa. We ordered some guacamole that
clearly was not made that day. It was ice cold so leftover from Saturday. The salsa was
also cold and is better closer to room temperature. The guacamole wasn't very tasty and
the dark color made it unappetizing.

I ordered chicken fajitas and the cost was $13.95. The portion was very small for that price.
I compared it to how much you get at Chili's compared to this. Also the rice and beans were
not very tasty.

When we left the cashier asked how things were. I told her I wouldn't be coming back
and also about the fajitas. She asked what they could do to change that and then they
did absolutely nothing.

When my fajitas arrived the waitress did not bring the sour cream and guacamole that came
with it. After I'd eaten half my lunch I finally was able to get her attention and she did bring it
and it had the same dark guacamole that didn't look good.

This place is overpriced and definitely not worth a return visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank LasVegasfemale
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

They some how always seem to be the only food at the race site. Not sure why someone else doesn't step up. Their food is so boring and bland. You have to add hot sauce to everything because it has no taste. The restaurant is the same. No taste. Very disappointing. I guess its good for older people who like bland food. But the staff is friendly.

Visited October 2012