“Angelina's is a STAPLE in our sleepy little town!”

Angelina's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Nothing beats going to a quaint little spot for date night, family dinner or to entertain a client or two.....it's a noisy, open kitchen, bistro style. The food is always delicious and service sooooo friendly. I admit....kind of small but one of our favorites in town....Great prices....make a reservation.

1  Thank Havasuhardys

Reviewed September 30, 2010

food was great best chipino in town but is a small dark hole in the wall with limited seating

1  Thank donbrens
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I have been eating at Angelina's for better than ten years the last three times the food was terrible! One of my favorites is the stuffed shrimp the last time they where cold in the center the salad was little more than lettuce and dressing and my wife’s meal was so oily she could not eat it. Bottom line I will never go there again after all these years, its a bummer but Mario's is the new #1

1  Thank msxo
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Took my family and my mother here for dinner. She can't stop raving about it. Small and cramped but good service and great food. The Chianti was excellent! Decent priced food and wine - would totally recommend to anyone looking for Italian in LHC.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

Catered my wedding. Food was on time, everyone enjoyed it and is still talking about how good it was. Went back on other occasions to eat.