“Surpassed My Expectations”

Barley Brothers Brewery
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Barley Brothers restaurant and brewery is Havasu's original microbrewery as well as a fantastic dinning option for whatever you desire. Known for its extensive menu and award winning draft beer. From classic lagers to more obscure ales and stouts there's a draft beer flavor for everyone. Our American cuisine menu includes an impressive selection of appetizers, salads, pastas, sandwiches, wood fired pizzas, ribs and rotisserie chicken. Barley Brothers has an abundance of flat screens showcasing the day's sports and special events. Our knowledgeable staff can help you choose a complimenting brew choice to go with your meal! Don't forget we are the only place in Lake Havasu Arizona for a hand crafted microbrew with a view!
Williams, AZ
“Surpassed My Expectations”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We were hungry for lunch, didn't want to drive far from the resort, and this place looked intriguing when we walked past it yesterday. We were pleasantly surprised as we were seated at an inside booth and had a great view of the bridge and water activities. The feel is modern and comfortable.

Their bar area also looked inviting with plenty of sports on the overhead screens. The outdoor patio was beautiful but too warm on our visit that day.

Our young male server was great (sorry, we forgot his name). We ordered drinks and appetizers (onion rings and ribs) and held off on ordering the main meal until we'd eaten our apps. So glad we did.

I had their IPA beer which was quite hoppy and tasty and my wife had their hefeweizen beer which had a nice fruity nose and was also very good. Our kids loved sipping on their homemade root beers in the big mugs.

The onion rings were delicious (if they are on the appetizer menu they must be proud of them) and the ribs were pretty decent, too. Now, we were nearly full so we ordered their Sicciliani (or some such name) pizza instead of individual entrees and the pizza finished the meal perfectly without stuffing us to the gills. No boxes were needed to take back to the resort, either.

I would certainly put this place on my short list if I were a local.

Visited May 2014

Tempe, Arizona
“Excellent Food and Quite a View Too”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We arrived at this brewery and were seated just before sundown. The view of London Bridge was awesome and I got some of my best pictures of the bridge from our table. Then the sun went down and the whole scene lighted up...astounding! Great food, great service, great atmosphere...who could ask for anything more???

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great View - Not so great Pizza”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Was here for a business dinner. View of the water and shops was very nice. However, waiter bragged about their brick oven pizza. My client from the area agreed - it was overly salty and never would have suspected it was from a brick oven. Frozen pizza had better crust.

Woodstock, Georgia
“Great Burger”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You don't have to be a beer drinker to enjoy this Brewery restaurant. Their food is amount the best we have had in a sports bar in a while. Many appitizers to choose from, like the Lobster mac & cheese, and the Lobster and egg burger is the Bomb. Don't forget to try the wood fired pizza.

Visited May 2014
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Great View, OK Beer”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is a great spot to sit, eat, drink and watch the boat traffic under the bridge. I ordered the pastrami straw sandwich and the stout and both were very good. For the second round I had the Freedom Bridge Amber Ale and didn't care for the flavors at all. I only had a few sips of the IPA and thought it was average. The service was very good considering the busy lunch hour.

Visited April 2014