Island Suites
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$89
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$189
$159
$170
  • Beachfront
$89
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$79
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
$500
$81
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
$169
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$174
$159
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$78
QualityInn
All reviewssuite hotelone nighthot rodroom was cleanallow dogschain hoteldining tableworking orderbit datedsitting areacoffee potflat screen tvcontinental breakfastpool and hot tubfridgehavasulake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I would give this property 3.5 stars but I'll rate on the higher side since our overall stay was very pleasant. We've been visiting Havasu for years and this is our first time staying at this property. While Heat is probably the nicest (and spendiest) hotel in Havasu, but we've noticed that LBR and Nautical have really gone downhill in recent years and for the money it just isn't worth it to stay at a higher rated property. So in the last couple of years we've explored other properties each time we go. Like another reviewer said, there are a ton of budget hotels in the LHC but this one is definitely the nicest we've stayed in and what a steal for $70 a night! There is no elevator at this property (we didn't know that) so when we checked in the front desk clerk offered us a room on the first floor which was really nice. Our suite was large, and clean. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, the water pressure was great and the A/C worked a little too well for my taste (since I tend to chill easily, next time I'll bring an extra blanket so my husband and I will both be happy). Having the kitchen was fantastic, and the wi-fi worked great. We don't get up early enough for the breakfast, so we can't review the continental breakfast. The only thing keeping me from giving the property 4 stars is the housekeeping and front desk staff. Housekeeping didn't change our bedding, just made our bed. :( It's fine during our stay I guess, but I'm going to keep telling myself that they do in fact actually change sheets and pillowcases between guests. And while our check-in clerk (don't recall her name but a younger woman) was super nice, the other lady we encountered during the other days of our visit had no personality. She wasn't rude, she just didn't make us feel particularly welcome. This won't be a dealbreaker for staying here in the future, but customer service may definitely impact a review if you don't bother cracking a smile for your guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Brads_Wifey
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place is much better than the current 3 star rating it has on trip advisor!
I've stayed at 3 different budget hotels in Havasu in the past 2 months and this one is my favorite so far.

Havasu has a lot of budget hotels. Most have horrible reviews.
Unless you want to pay big $$ to stay at London Bridge Resort, Heat Hotel or Hampton Inn... then this is probably one of the best bets for a 'budget' hotel.
Like most all the hotel-motels in Havasu, this place needs to be updated!

The good:
Large suite with small kitchen, fridge, dining table and small couch.
Room smelled fresh and clean.
Good value at $68 a night.
Ice cold A/C and 2 ceiling fans.
Friendly staff.
Large bathroom.
Great water pressure and high shower head.
Large, well lit and very clean parking lot.
Great location- close to bridge and town.
WiFi works good.
Clean room (except for items below).
Boat launch and slip included with your stay- WHAT?!..... a huge bonus!!!!

The bad:
Dirty old pillows with stains and hair! They need to replace ALL the pillows!
Dirty worn carpet in room and halls.
Tiny old school TV in our room. I noticed some other rooms had flat screen TVs
No room safe.
Cheap thin towels and they only give you 2 at a time!
No soft water.

In most cities this place would be a 3 star, but since it is hard to find a decent place in Havasu for some reason.... it is 4 star!

Room Tip: Rooms along the backside have the worst views because they look into the backyards of the homes that are behind the hotel. It would be better to overlook the pool and/or parking lot!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Here for work, wouldn't have chosen this location personally based on my experience.

Check in girl was courteous and polite. Went down from there.

Room--college dorm-ish, industrial feel and hard bed. Curtains have little holes in them. There are smear marks on bathroom door and the tv. I had to clean them myself.

Maybe my expectations are too high, but, I'm stuck here 2 more days. And not thrilled. Seriously, who still has ugly hokey curtains and dorm deco? This place. And it's not even comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The staff at this hotel was very helpful and friendly, and they do keep the rooms very clean, but there were a couple of things that made this a less than stellar stay. First of all, the ice machine was down for our entire stay. Second, no in-room coffee, so you had to get dressed and trek to the breakfast room for really small cups of coffee in the morning. Third, the bed is very close to the window A/C unit, so the person on that side of the bed freezes, and since there was little in the way of bedding (2 sheets and 1 thin blanket), it was hard to regulate the comfort at night.

We did get a decent rate on this room, so I guess we got what we paid for.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at Island Suites last week. My Sister-In-Law and her husband have stayed there twice. Another Brother-In-Law has also stayed there. The Motel is clean and well maintained. The owners are very nice people who run a very professional business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family