“No reason to ever go back”
Review of Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks - CLOSED

Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Indifferent service, 60's music playing loudly and $4.50 for a bottle of Corona?? Ordered the prime rib sandwich and they asked me how I wanted it cooked, so I asked for rare. It came out well done so why bother asking? My husband's steak sandwich was supposed to have chipotle mayo but none was detectable. On the plus side the BBQ sauce in a small plastic cup on the side tasted good. Not a place I would ever return to.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great service, good food. Come here when you want MEAT! We had pulled pork, burger and brisket appetizer. The burger came without the bacon, but we eventually got it.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

When we walked in to find no one in site we should of walked out, but we gave it a chance , a few people sitting at the bar usual people I assume, no hostess , drinks were brought out soon after ordering , menu was $$$ but for good food it's ok. But the food was not good , 13.00 salad which u could get at McDonalds for 5 and it would probably taste and look better, and a pastrami sandwich for 7 not to bad if the bread wasn't burnt and it wasn't smothered in so much mustard. Waitress was no where to be found till after we had been dose eating for a few min and she then approaches us with not a how was everything, can I get you anything else but with a " good stuff" ? What's that all about?? Anyways after waiting for our check and then waiting for her to take our payment we were out of there and do not plan on going back, it not worth the prices nothing is smoked anymore from what we could see and smell , just looked like a run down place now it's to bad

Reviewed February 27, 2013

New to town. Visited Jasper's on a weekday. Fair service. Pulled pork was average, baked beans were amazing! A little too overpriced in my opinion. At that price I expected Oklahoma Joe's or Arthur Bryant's quality.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The mac and cheese comes in tiangular beer breaded bites. Good, very different. The coleslaw and cornbread was ok. The desserts looked awesome. Didnt try them though. Had to wait for service for quite awhile. Wasnt that busy, but they didnt have enough staff. Would go back and give them a second try.