“Jaspers Treats us Right”
Review of Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks - CLOSED

Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 17, 2012

A group of us enjoy Sunday breakfast at Jaspers. They have good specials that keep us coming back, the food is good, prices are good. But best of all is our waitress, Kim who is always waiting for us with the biggest smile and of course great service.

1  Thank Glenda L B

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I got the beef rib. It looked like something out of The Flintstones. I kid you not. It was huge. It was also tender, with sweet/smokey/sticky/crispy sauce. The side of green beans with onions and bacon was also decidedly yummy, and I stopped eating while I still had room for the lemon shortcake, which turned out to be an excellent decision. The service was friendly and prompt, the booth was comfortable, and the smells were lovely. I highly recommend trying this place, but bring a big appetite!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great food and staff. I had the Texas smoked brisket, is was wonderful. More than enough food, twice baked potato and green beans with bacon and onions. Had to take brisket home. My husband had the tri-tip sandwich and cole slaw and it was great as well. We will be back.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not the place to go - slow and poor service. Food ok - only open about a year. Need help.

1  Thank J B
David L, Owner at Jaspers Smokehouse & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

This review is very unfair and I do not belive that this person is real he wrote 12 reviews of restaurants in one single day the day this person joined trip advisor. And has never written a review since. We at Jaspers work very hard to provide the best possible service and the highest quality food possible. Please read the other reviews on trip advisor and see what others have said about Jaspers food and service.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a wonderful gem! We have visited twice, the first time was take-out, the second eat in. Both times we made two meals out of the dinners. The atmosphere is just average, we were there early on a Friday and the bar was already very noisy-a low wall separates it from the dining room. The sides are excellent, and the meat & ribs are deliciously smoky-sauce is served on the side, which is the way I like it!