“Should have stayed with original recipe!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Full Throttle Pizzeria
Ranked #143 of 183 Restaurants in Lake Havasu City
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Excellent NY style pizza, strombolis, subs and more with great happy hour, sevice and low prices. Top quality family fare.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

When Full Throttle first opened we thought they had fantastic pizza. We loved the crust, sauce, everything! Just got back to town and one of first meals we wanted was pizza! Huge disappointment! Nothing at all like original! Other review mentioned they were taking advice from locals. I think they should have stayed with original recipe they brought to town! Sauce too sweet, crust tasteless! Unfortunately big disappointment and we will not go back!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

we visited this place just after it opened and the service was not so great. i had pizza, my husband did too. i am not a big pizza fan but thought mine was not very good. when i asked my husband he agreed and he is a pizza expert. they did comp us bread sticks due to slow service. we tried it again a few months later and it was still the same. in fact they gave us gift certificates to apologize for food and service.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went there and they were really great. I had special requests and they were happy to work with me. I go there often because it is great food and great service... A must see!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The worst pizza I have ever had. The sauce is disgustingly sweet and the peperoni is huge and sliced way to thick which causes it to be very soft and mushy! I should have learned the first time but was told they "tweeked" their recipe based on customer feedback. Not the case! Still gross and why anyone would want to eat sweet pizza, unless it is a dessert pizza, is beyond me. I won't be back.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

the pizza made me ill, pizza hut pizza is much better, the bar is a good place to drink though, and the decor was cool.