“A great Bloody Mary”

College Street Brewhouse & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“A great Bloody Mary”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped on a Wednesday afternoon to check it out. We sat at the bar, it just looked inviting with a lot of folks having a great time. We started with a couple of Bloody Mary’s that were topped with good munchies. Next, we started on the list of specialty drinks (Blueberry Fizz, French Kiss, Sailor’s Punch …) they were all good. The atmosphere was festive and relaxing, they even have an outdoor patio with lake and mountain views. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited April 2014

“Not what I expected”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Not very busy service was horrible food was bland at best won't be coming back my pastrami sandwich had over toasted bread that was saturated with water from the pastrami yuck

San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“Noisy with below average food, OK beer”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We visited on a Saturday night and couldn't carry on a conversation because of the noise in the restaurant. I ordered a stout which I thought was average and a veggie stir fry which I thought was pitiful. It was simply veggies and way too much soy sauce with no other flavors. Our server was way too busy to provide decent service.

Visited April 2014
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Just ate lunch at the College Street Brewhouse & Pub and it was an A+ experience. The food was terrific, the service was excellent and the place was clean, quiet and delightful. We can't wait to return. Highly recommend this place. Gluten Free friendly!!

• Visited March 2014
Yuma, Arizona
“Top-Notch Burger for Sure”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Got there on a Monday night in early March and the garage door to the patio was open. The vibe of this place was pretty young and hip, but there were a number of snowbirds there as well so it obviously reached a pretty big audience. The decor was about what you'd expect (a big window to see the brewery and a big central bar), but it was nicely furnished and the high ceiling made it oddly cozy. I don't drink, so the beer menu was lost on me, but my dinner companions sampled a few and seemed quite happy. I ordered the Barnyard Burger (a traditional burger with an egg and some bacon) and was immediately impressed. It came out of the kitchen in good time and it was perfectly cooked (just a touch of pink in the very center). The egg broke and drizzled all over the burger and made a huge mess, but that is exactly what you want. The beer-batter fries were also quite good with a nice crunch and an appealing seasoning. The price was a little steep for a burger, but I enjoyed it so much, I happily paid the bill. If I go back, I will be struggling mightily as the calzone and some other sandwiches all looked delicious as they wafted by.

• Visited March 2014