“WE LOVE THIS RESORT”

London Bridge Resort
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When we arrived at the Resort. We were greeted by Jennifer,She was very attentative to our needs such as reservations for restaurant's and tours for the week.
we were pleased with the cleanliness of our room and the grounds.
we also notice during the duration of our stay the pool staff were checking and cleaning the pool's
daily.And overall the staff was very polite and we will be back to stay at this resort.

Room Tip: choose a room with a roof top lounge and view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank JRR132
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hi JR132,
Thanks for the review! Jennifer, our concierge, is definitely the go to girl when it comes to having fun in Havasu! You name it…and she will make it happen. Thank you for the positive feedback on our cleanliness too. It takes a huge team to keep up with our 3 pools and 110 acres, good to know that their hard work shows.
Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

overall this place was nice. We had minor issues where all the sockets didn't work,and the bathroom doors didn't lock, but it was clean, staff was great, night swimming was cool and they had shows and performers. I wished my kids were able to get on the waterslide but we could never catch it open and the food places here close way too early. The breakfast was cool and filling and the staff Janet was so nice and helpful. Overall I would say nice place and plenty of things to do.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This resort definitely WOWed me. The staff was super friendly, always greeted us and offered any help they could. Janet was very nice at the Splash Grill for breakfast and at the Splash Bar at the swimming pool. We got to stay for a week and it was fun to recognize people and other families. The suite was very comfortable, and I'm picky! This resort was very clean and I have to say, I love white sheets! There was a small kitchen with a stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator so we were able to have meals in the room if we wanted to. The patio was perfect for our kids because they could explore outside and we could watch the happenings of the channel from our room.
We went out to Martini Bay, which was right down the hallway. I felt comfortable leaving my kids in the room with the sitter to meet up with some friends for drinks. The ambiance at Martini Bay was both relaxed and classy. It even had an amazing back patio, with really cool fireplaces and seating. The bartender came out to us on the patio, so we didn't have to interrupt our conversation to go inside. My girls loved swimming in the pool and my husband loved the slide. The girls will never forget the girls that danced with fire at the pool and my husband is still talking about the amazing massage that he got at the resort's spa.
The nice thing about this resort was there was every activity and amenity that you could have asked for and we hardly left the resort for that very reason. I would definitely recommend this resort for anyone, it was perfect for a family like ours! It was a vacation for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank ShaeBayley

Hi ShaeBayley,
I love your review!!! It makes me so happy to hear that we could make your family vacation memorable. Being a mom myself, I know how precious time is…..and when we finally get the chance to get away for some true quality time…..it has to be perfect! I hope you get a chance to squeeze us in again before the kids go back to school. We have a new family fun package we can set you up with along with some new family friendly activities too…let me know.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I keep coming back because of the extra friendly staff, the amenities offered, the great food, and location, location, location!

Every time I am there, I see the staff upgrading the property to make my stay even better than the last time.

There is so much to do at or near this resort. I park my car, and don't return to it until I leave at the end of my stay.

I have been told that the staff takes on the title of Service Enthusiasts. Let me tell you, it's working! Keep up the good work, and I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
14  Thank 90,622

Hello 90622,
Thank you for noticing the upgrades; especially within the Resort Team. Customer Service is so boring; our team has taken a pledge to be a Service Enthusiast. They are committed in showing the love for where they work and where they live. They are on vacation with you.......minus the cleaning, repairing and serving part. LOL.
Thank you for the noticing the change and we look forward to WOWing you again!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I did a week long trip veiwing the canyons in Utah and Arizona. This was one of our stops at the end of the week. I was suprised at the freindlyness of the staff and I was upgraded to a suite with a veiw of the bridge at no extra cost, that just made the whole trip more enjoyable. The room was clean and large, the laundry was close, and we just relaxed. The walk across the bridge was beautiful. When you are there take the boat ride across the lake to the casino. Even if you don't gamble the boat ride was worth the $2 round trip. Also the breakfast at the Splash was well done. Will make this a stop on our next vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David T
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Hello Dave T,
Sounds like an awesome vacation! Glad to hear that we could end it on a pleasant note. The casino boat is a nice touch…it’s a beautiful boat ride and it leaves every hour on the hour making it very convenient. Plus the pick up is right under the London Bridge next door to the Resort…no car needed. I look forward to your return; your complimentary upgrade is waiting for you.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights last week at the London Bridge Resort as a staycation. These were two very warm days and nights in Lake Havasu City so we were a little stressed. That stress was relieved the minute we walked in. The check in at the front desk was quick, efficient but most importantly friendly (thank you Jessica K). We were treated like royalty by every staff member - everyone from the ladies in the gift shop to the bartender at Martini Bay made sure our experience was the very best it could be. Our dinner and drinks at the bar at Martini Bay the second night were outstanding and the service as friendly as it gets. The resort is so well kept, clean and inviting, the pools sparkling and cool and the A/C works great! I recommend the London Bridge Resort to anyone who wants to get away from their real world for a little while, relax, have fun, and some great food and drinks.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LisaJK61

Thanks LisaJK61 for the review. I’m sorry to hear your A/C went out…and of course it would happen when we're experiencing record breaking heat in Lake Havasu. On a brighter note; at least you got to enjoy some R&R and no household chores for a couple nights. : )

Anytime you’d like to escape…..give us a ring, we’d love to make that happen for you.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've been to London Bridge Resort before and have always had a great time, but the last trip was the best! From the moment I walked in the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We had a 2 bedroom unit with a deck overlooking the bridge and the place was great! I was there a week and by the end of the trip, I made friends with most of the staff. Jennifer and Donna are the best! Great personalities. After a day on the water, Martini Bay was very inviting. The staff was great there too. We had a couple of great dinners, and the food was outstanding. Danielle and Autumn were our servers, and did a great job, and a great smile. The bartenders kept it flowing and kept me laughing, and made me feel like I was at my local watering hole with the guys. The hotel grounds were kept clean, with maintenance constantly on top of things. It's also great having a dock right there for the boats. I would definitely recommend this place! great job!

Room Tip: Upstairs 2 room with a bridge view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank dave k

Hello Dave K,
Thank you for returning; it’s always fun for us to welcome home our favorites! I appreciate your positive feedback and I’m glad to hear that everywhere you went in the Resort you were welcomed with open arms. That’s why we do what we do. I hope to see you soon….there is a lot of summer fun time left this boating season.

Thanks again and see you soon,