“Great Spring Break Trip”

London Bridge Resort
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sidney, Montana
“Great Spring Break Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Spent four great days in Lake Havasu over Spring break with a group of my Friends. We rented several of the 2 bedroom suites at the London Bridge Resort. The suite were amazing. There were two seperate bedrooms with two seperate bathrooms. There is a spiral staircase that lead up to a rooftop deck. The view from the deck was gorgeous. We spent the late evenings up on the rooftop watching the sunset and hanging out. The Resort has two great pools, One with a waterslide that appeared to be brand new. We enjoyed a great dinner at the Hotel's restaurant & Bar called Martini Bay. The food was great and the staff extremely friendly. One of the highlights of the trip was partying at Kokomo, the Resorts outdoor Nightclub. The Club was really hopping and they had a famous DJ in to perform for the weekend. Lake Havasu is a fun, beautiful place to visit. I will definitly be back to the London Bridge Resort.

Room Tip: The Two Bedroom Suite with the Rooftop Decks are the best choice!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Hi Michael,
Oh yea…if you want a gorgeous view….the 2 Bedroom Bridgeview is where it’s at. It’s also awesome people watching from there, with a full view of the channel, swimming pools and night clubs there is never a dull moment. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your Spring Break, we’ll see you in 2014???
Take care,
Kristina Gallo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Korean first
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

The great experience of London Bridge Resort starts when you first walk in the door and are greeted with a smile. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, they are willing to help you with any request no matter how small. The room was spotless when we first walked in and the resort guide book, typically useless at most hotels, was filled with honestly helpful information. The nightclub is fantastic, one of the best DJ's I have ever heard! Martini Bay has some of the best food I have had in a while and the bartenders really know their drinks! Overall this is by far the best resort I have ever stayed at in the U.S., I will definitely go back in the near future.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Hi Dan,
Thank you for sharing our awesomeness on Trip Advisor, a memorable experience is what we strive for at London Bridge Resort. I’m glad to hear we came through for you! A future stay is in order; Summer is right around the corner. We’d love for you to experience our nightly Fire Dancers pool side with Martini in hand and coconut shrimp to munch on. So……we’ll see you in June??? Once again, thank you for the review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

See you soon,
Cortez, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would foremost like to say THANK YOU... a thousand times. This is my 4th year to attend Spring Break Lake Havasu and my third time at the LBR. The staff is very friendly, everyone of them takes the time to say Hello. Even in one experience where the guest before me had the LBR behind the front desk counter up in arms... but when it was my turn in line the lady went from flustered at the previous customer, to very polite and respectful with me. I had never seen that before and I thought it was fantastic.

The resort is a sight, its right under the London Bridge and very close to the water... any closer and it would be floating!! Its awesome, there is so much to do in the area, very close to downtown and many restaurants. When you drive up to the front doors, you know that this place is going to treat you right! Its big and its bold, the front doors invite you in and when you walk in you feel like you are somewhere far away, where you can just let loose and relax in your own way. A huge pool outside with a huge waterslide and a large jacuzzi. All this overlooks the Bridgewater Channel and the London Bridge. Right below the resort is Kokomos. This is the hottest and greatest beach, surf and party bar on the west coast. You will get treated right and service is great. Best of all, the dance floor and another pool inside the club is big enough so you can invite hundreds of your friends. In the evening, you can stroll along the seawall and watch the sunset over the water, and if you are lucky enough to get a third floor room, the sunset looks even better from your rooftop balcony.

I could go on and on, but mainly I just want to say that this place is fantastic. I keep coming back year after year because of LBR. It is my paradise and hopefully you will go there and see that it can be yours too.

Thank you LBR! Spring Break was great once again, it was a Party.... I remember every night! We will definitly stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: Get a third floor room with a Channel view, its got a balcony and a private rooftop patio, view of t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Casey W
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Casey W,
I love hearing about how fun it is here and how awesome the weather is, while we’re stuck inside working (LOL). Thank you for the great review and for letting us make your vacation the best it can be. I’ll see you next March!

Take care,
Sierra Nevadas, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed here two weeks in February. The room was very clean; excellent housekeeping. The kitchen is minimal, but has most of what you need. The breakfast is absolutely excellent -- great improvement, and you won't find a nicer waitress. Fresh eggs, incredible thick ham, great sausage; make your own pancakes, donuts, cereal -- everything except espresso! You can walk to at least 20 restaurants from there, and there are some very good ones nearby. You can also but take out meals at Linda's next to Safeway, and trust me, you'll love this food if you like true Italian. The best part about this hotel is that it offers slips. Only a few rooms overlook the water, the rest overlook the parking lot -- but hey -- who stays in the room. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms over the bar (unless you like noise). The North wing and South wing are quiet. The...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dilemme
Buena Park, California
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,036 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We came back to the London Bridge Resort to see what the winter months had to offer. Boy, were we happy. First off they have an ice skating rink set up on the south side of the resort. It was very popular with the guests, and wow did it bring back some fantastic memories of my childhood.

The resort takes in so much property, and the holiday decorations and lighting was mind blowing. I know they had to have used hundreds of thousands of lights, and they were all flashing to the festive music throughout the area. This is a must see. I was really surprised to see how little the property across the channel decorated. Oh well, more kudos for the London Bridge Resort.

Make sure to visit the Grill at Martini Bay. Wednesday is all you can eat crab legs, and Friday is all you can eat fish and chips. Everything I tried at Martini Bay was great, and they had a happy hour with great prices on several items.

I wanted to buy a gift certificate for the spa that London Bridge Resort has on their property. I happened to flag down a Security Officer (Doug) and asked where I could buy the certificate. Not only did he explain where, but he walked me across the resort to make sure I ended up at the right location. This is just another example of what I have observed each and every time I have stayed at this resort. All the employees truly go out of their way to make sure your experience at the resort is top notch.

My suite was recently painted and everything inside the room was great.

My recommendation is to not only visit this resort in the summer time, but enjoy what they have to offer in the winter months also.

I can’t wait to visit again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank 90622
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hello 90622!
Glad to see you returned. The winter season here is so beautiful, with all the lights choreographed to Christmas music and the lobby decked to the nine. The ice skating rink is a new addition to Lake Havasu. How many times can you say you’ve ice skated in the desert? I’m happy to hear the team provided you with superior service as always. I look forward to your return in the summer months.

See you soon!
Swampscott, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We spent one week at the London Bridge Resort as part of a vacation exchange. It was the best trip to Havasu we have taken (and this is our 10th year). The entire resort staff goes beyond expectations. The suite was clean, had all convienences and a wonderful view of the bridge. They have multiple pools on site. A fine 9 hole golf course is right next door, We didn't get a chance to use the restaurant as there as so many excellentt ones within walking distance. If you are planning to go to Lake Havasu, consider the London Bridge Resort.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the mini-suite, if possible. Avoid rooms close to night club if you want quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NewEnglandDave4505
Kristina G, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi NewEnglandDave,

Thank you so much for returning to Lake Havasu, glad to hear you love it as much as we enjoy living here!

I look forward to your eleventh year!

Yours truly,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ok so me and my family went their for new years when I first walked in the lobby seemed small yet cozy (bare in mind I travel a lot out of the count r y and im used to those huge "fancy" hotels plus I was only their because of a mariot exchange thing) any ways the only things that struck me as odd was one thr lobby smelled like an old catholic church I once went to and that they gave out towel cards for the pool. So about the room first thing that hit me was how small and old it seemed immeditaly u can tell nothing has changed since the 70's (bare in mind we got their best room) there was a dirty foot or hand print in the jacuzzi and the jets had yellow stains yhem needless to say we didnt use it later that night there was an infestation of flies oh and the stuff on the patoo is old decrepet and filthy so the next morning we complained to the manager about everything they sent a women with a can of air freshner to kill the flies.... oh and they never cleaned the jacuzzi so now for the good things the locstoon of the lake is gorgeous the village is cute and a nice place to hang out and staff was at least friendly.

• Stayed December 2012