“What a blast!”

Sandbar Watersports
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Lake Havasu City
More attraction details
Owner description: Sandbar Watersports & Off Road Rentals. We are your best rental source for Lake Havasu, and Parker Arizona. We rent pontoon boats, ski boats, wake board boats, jet skis, also kayak rentals and trips and are soon to be adding UTV Rentals & Tours
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“What a blast!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went on the Cabin Adventure Tour and had an absolute blast. Jason led us through the back hills of Lake Havasu on his motor bike while our group and another group followed him in the ATV's. We stopped at The Cabin for lunch and took a walk up to the old mine. The ATV's ran without any problems and Jason was wonderful from start to finish.We were tired and very dusty in the end but it was so worth it. If we are ever in Lake Havasu again we would definitely use Sandbar Watersports as our go to for the next great adventure. Maybe the Parker desert bar trail tour......Would highly recommend them!

Visited February 2013

West Hills, CA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Fun!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were camping in Havasu over the new year and wanted something fun that our whole family could enjoy. We went on the cabin tour ride in an ATV. It was great fun! Jason was super nice and made the trip a lot of fun. We hiked up to the gold mine and my husband and son went inside, while I took pictures with my daughter. They walked quite a way back into the mine and never found an end. It was very cool! We had a great time! I would definitely recommend an ATV ride for a fun way to spend a day with your family. (We have one teenager and one younger child. Both loved the day!)

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had an amazon time and can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Jason was awesome & very helpful! We all had an amazing time and look forward to going back next year. If u need to rent a boat these are your people! Like I said very helpful, awesome boat and awesome time! What's not to like!!!!

1 Thank Brohend
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Yea Jason!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

After checking out a few boat rental shops, we called this company for a boat rental and found just the right boat for us. Other companies tried to get us to upgrade to a bigger boat but our guy, Jason, got us into an 18' Bayliner that was just right for two seniors. He was very helpful. Would definitely rent from them again. Very reasonable. Even lent us a cooler for drinks.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Get your price quote via email, before you give them your credit card info...”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I didn't have a good experience with Sand Bar Watersports. Jason quoted me $350.00 for two wave runners over the phone, but attempted to charge $375.00 on the reservation email. He didn't respond to emails and phone calls within 36 hours(could be longer, but I continued to call- so I dont know I long it would have taken). He indicated that $25.00 price difference was not a big deal and when asked about the price change became very rude. If you dont believe me, ask me to forward you the emails.

Luckily, I found Brooke and John from "Lifes a Beach" rentals and they were too cool. Pick ups and drop offs. not too mention great advice on what clubs and spots to go at night. BJ's is where the so called Havasu trash hangs.lol...John and Brooke from Alaska kick butt. Check them out!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank John M
sanbarwatersports, Owner at Sandbar Watersports, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
This gentleman decided he didn't like the cost of the rental, obviously after he found something cheaper. He also doesn't seem to know the time of day very well. He first emailed us after we where closed to question the rates and then again before we even opened the next day. He called us to ask about it, we where extremely busy at the time of the call and asked him if we could call him back and he then indicated that he wanted to cancel the reservation. Next he followed up with another couple of emails telling us how we are to run our business. That was the end of it.

We are a very fair and up front company with everything we do here. You all can see that from all our reviews here, other search engines and travel sites. We look forward to treating our guest with the best service possible.