“Early bird special”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Vita Dolce

La Vita Dolce
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
Akron, Ohio
“Early bird special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sister and I had said earlier in the day that we were hungry for Italian food. When we checked into our hotel room, we received a little booklet with all the restaurants in town. We saw La Vita Dolce, Italian cuisine and decided to go there because of the Early bird specials from 3 pm to 6 pm. We were the first customers of the day. The waiter was funny and even sang to us. We asked about the specials and they had a good selection to pick from for $10 which included a house salad and bread. I chose the Chicken Parmesan. Bread had to have been homemade it was warm and the salad was fresh. When he brought out the entrée it was a large piece of chicken and ziti noodles with marinara sauce. It was super hot and very, very good. In fact, I ate every bite. We were very pleased with our dining experience.

2 Thank libby s

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Finally a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife & I eat out allot. La Vita Dolce is in the neighborhood of many restaurants we frequent. Before Robbie took over this restaurant the building had failed under different ownership twice. If we wanted Italian food we had to drive across town to find decent food. Not anymore. We have found La Vita Dolce to be our new favorite Italian spot. Consistent quality & great service. Their Blue cheese dressing is the best I've ever had. Robbie is always there it to make sure all is in order & everyone is happy.

Ventura, California
“Now that's Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Landed in Lake Havasu on Mothers Day after a 6 hour drive. Being tired and hungry, we went to our favorite restaurant in Lake Havasu, La Vita Dolce. Unbeknownst to us, the dinner service had ended at 8 pm due to Mothers Day hours and we roll in at 8:20 pm. Robbie the owner greet us outside and asks us if we planned on eating dinner. My wife and I reply yes and Robbie explains that the dinner service ended at 8 but he would see if the cooks had cleaned up yet. My wife and I are feeling badly because we can imagine what a very long day it must have been for their staff, so we tell Robbie that's not necessary we'll go somewhere else. Robbie asks us " Where you gonna go?" He checks with the cooks and tells us no problem and Monique our server seats us. We order Chicken Parm and Shrimp Scampi with a glass of Chianti, wonderful.The owners, Robby and his daughter Monique, and their staff, are so gracious and accommodating, the restaurant is warm and friendly and the food and wine are delicious, just like Italy. We felt very much at home. Now that's Italian!

Anthem, Arizona
“Really disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Waiter was more interested in table next to us and owner was rude. I ordered gluten free ( one if the reasons we decided to eat here was for GF menu, which was great) but I happened to be on my phone , texting , when a man came up to me and said " get off your phone and pay attention, you want all your food gluten free" turn out per the waiter that was the owner. Who speaks to customers like that? The food was great, but as a consumer I would have to say I wouldn't go back due to the lack of courtesy

Waterloo, Canada
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Did not live up to the reviews I have read. Very bland food. Since when does Caesar salad have tomatoes in it? Waiter thought he was being funny but he wasn't.

• Visited April 2014