“Treat You Like Family”
Review of La Vita Dolce

La Vita Dolce
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Vita Dolce is Open 7 Days a Week. Dolce offers great food and generous portions with a Modern Ambiance. Dolce also serves New York Style Pizza, Filet Mignons with Lobster Raviolis, and delicious Italian dishes: everything from Spaghetti & Meatballs to Risotto to Butternut Squash Raviolis, and many more. Also, throughout the week Dolce enjoys live music and Happy Hour Daily from 3-6pm in the bar *except Sundays. Dolce offers numerous Italian Wines, Italian Drinks, Italian Beers, Fine Wines, and Draft & Bottle Beers. Daily Drink & Food Specials! Open for Lunch Daily at 11am. Also catering is available. Call Dolce 928.680.5885
Reviewed May 9, 2013

LOVE this place ! LOVE the owners ! LOVE the food ! The pasta always perfect. Plus, they will make anything you want. Their pesto is to die for. Pizza's incrediable. Never been disappointed! We would eat there every night if we could. Now that's Italian.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I really want to love this place, but they prevent me from doing so.
There is no consistency with their food.
I have ordered the Chicken Piccata about 5 times, because I love Chicken Piccata and each time it was different in some way.
One time they left off the capers completely, that's a crime to an italian, to leave capers off of chicken piccata!? The next time the little lemon slices were burned, couple times there was just way too much oil on the plate, the pasta was swimming in oil. The very first time I had it there it was fabulous and it has not been the same since then.
Service is sketchy, one time they seated us and then forgot about us, 30 minutes later I got up and said something before we even got water. They tried to say that our waiter thought we were at another waiter's table. They didn't even try to make it better with a free drink or something, anything.
It's hard to tell if they have changed any without going back there, and most likely being disappointed again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had heard good things about this place, so I was really disppointed by the poor service, terrible longe music and limited menu. The soup was excellent, but my portion of eggplant was tiny for the price and luke cool by the time I recieved it. I can't believe they won the best of Lake Havasu food title.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I heard good things about this place, but we won't go back. It was truly mediocre. However, their pizza is very large and very inexpensive -- it just isn't very good, especially if you like a good crust. Don't get the cioppino! Duh! Havasu isn't exactly a fish place. It was just watery, tough fish and not worthy of the name.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful place with lots of atmosphere! We haven't stopped talking about our meal and hope to sneak one more visit in before we leave.

2  Thank Sydney414