“Pretty good food for a fancy bar”

BBQ Bill's Big Easy Bistro
Ranked #110 of 179 Restaurants in Lake Havasu City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Emmaus
“Pretty good food for a fancy bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

This place looks like a Tourist Trap, but had pretty good food. The style is Old Western, with a big bar. We had Blackened Catfish Salad and BBQ Ribs. The catfish was quite good, the ribs were pretty good, but not at all smokey. We are big fans of southeast BBQ, which generally has meat so smokey that you hardly need any sauce, but this was OK.

• Visited January 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Bland boiled pork, snotty waitress.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

This may be a fun place to sit with friends and have a couple, but I do not see any other redeeming value. My pulled pork sandwich had not been smoked but was obviously par or totally boiled and lacked any flavor. I asked the bar tender for another beer, she walked away, stood and waited for another couple (apparently locals that she was familiar with) to sit, handed them menus, and then proceeded to talk to them for a few minutes. When she passed by me again, I reminded her of my request for a beer and her comment was a very snotty reply that she would get to it when she could. Needless to say, I did not tip her.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank LoveToRV_2
lake havasu city, az
“tried more than once...never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

I'm a firm believer that everyone can have an off day...but, I have given this place 3 chances...one time the tri tip sandwich was actually good. Don't ever and I mean ever eat their ribs! Sauce is great, ribs, nothing but bone and fat...Service totally sucks, and I mean sucks...the waitress never tried to make it right when I told her I couldn't eat the ribs. Still paid 12.95 for the dinner. Please, if you are craving ribs or good food and good service, anywhere is better than this place..

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Cat S
Calgary, Canada
“Super fun night out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stumbled upon BBQ Bills on our latest trip to Lake Havasu. We thought we would get out of the box and try something different and so glad we did. You can't go wrong with the ribs but be prepared for a lot of food. They could do away with the salad bar as it is very minimal and not kept up but it is a minor part of the experience.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sydney414
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Not only is Lake Havasu Fun It has great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

BBQ Bills has great specials including Monday night Mexican, Wed. all you can eat Spaghetti and BBQ Chicken. Friday Cold Water Cod. But Sunday Brunch with great fresh omelet bar prepared by BBQ Bill himself. I think that shows dedication of quality control!!!

• Visited July 2013