“not very clean” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“not very clean”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

i went here for a group meeting and we were crammed in a table area. i would not recommend for large groups. we were there a little late (8pm) but the place was very dirty. service was ok, and you always know what to expect from a chain. i had the corn chowder and it was pretty good. drink service was fairly prompt.

El Dorado County
“Great Chili's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Been to one, been to them all, right? However, this is Lake Havasu, known for non-chain restaurants which is great but...nice to see Chili's come to town. Appears well managed, clean, very good service on this visit.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Good but slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

We went to Chili's around 4:30 and it wasn't very busy. The place was clean and the servers were nice and checked on us frequently. We waited around 30 mins just to get an appetizer and the food came out right after. Just seemed a little slow to me. One random thing I didn't like is the menus I'm not normally a germaphobe but the menus aren't laminated or anything so after touching them I felt like I had to go wash my hands...which I did. Other then that no major problems but nothing really stood out.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Good Food, clean, and great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

We have had some problems with Chili's, screaming going on in the kitchen, ribs that were too old and dry'd out. They are doing some better now. Got some great appetizers. And they keep the menu interesting.

Visited January 2012
Tyler, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wrong order”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

After they brought me the right order, it was very greasey. I thought surly Chili's was a good place to eat at. Very Disappointed.

Visited June 2012