“Great Chili's”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Been to one, been to them all, right? However, this is Lake Havasu, known for non-chain restaurants which is great but...nice to see Chili's come to town. Appears well managed, clean, very good service on this visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We went to Chili's around 4:30 and it wasn't very busy. The place was clean and the servers were nice and checked on us frequently. We waited around 30 mins just to get an appetizer and the food came out right after. Just seemed a little slow to me. One random thing I didn't like is the menus I'm not normally a germaphobe but the menus aren't laminated or anything so after touching them I felt like I had to go wash my hands...which I did. Other then that no major problems but nothing really stood out.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We have had some problems with Chili's, screaming going on in the kitchen, ribs that were too old and dry'd out. They are doing some better now. Got some great appetizers. And they keep the menu interesting.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

After they brought me the right order, it was very greasey. I thought surly Chili's was a good place to eat at. Very Disappointed.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

It's the only thing good here. The Top Shelf or The Presidente. Food sucks.