“Awesome breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This awesome breakfast place was great because they had so many different and unique options on the menu. The people were very nice and it was very clean.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

First of all service was pretty fast. We ordered a fish fry. It was pretty good. Plenty of food for us We were there on a Friday evening. Pretty noisy and crowded. They sure couldn't make a Brandy old fashion. . With living in the mid-west all my life I'm spoiled. Tell them you want a Brandy old fashioned sour and they know what you're talking about.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I have reviewed this restaurant before but it warrants another. We usually only go for breakfast or lunch but decided to try their famous Friday fish fry. It was great & you get a salad & baked potato. For $2.00 more it is an all you can eat meal. Our server Courtney was the best! We have never been disappointed with the food or service.

2  Thank Karly49
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for lunch during a recent shopping trip to the city.
We were very happy with the lunch experience.
I ordered the Red Reuben and my wife had the Teriyaki Chicken sandwich, both sandwiches came with the freshly made "house" potato chips.
First off, the chips were excellent. They are made fresh and lightly seasoned.
The sandwiches were very tasty, I could have had a bit more Corned Beef but it was enough to satisfy me. My wife couldn't eat her entire chicken sandwich, it was just too much.
We topped it all off with a couple of iced teas and the bill was less than $25!
One tip for winter dining, get a table near the street so you can get the warmth of the sun, it can be a bit chilly in the back of the restaurant...or better yet, sit on the patio "in the sun".
I can bet this place is booked during Spring and Summer, but for a local (or tourist on winter break), this time of year was perfect for a nice lunch.
Another tip: keep your eyes open for this place, the Google Map showed it on the "right" side of the street "coming in to Main Street" but it was actually on the "left" side of the street.
Last tip: There is parking out back, just go around the block and grab a spot...it's better than jockeying for a spot out front.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great food and good service. Apparently the Bloody Mary is the drink to get, regardless of the time of day!