“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The service is unbeatable. My go-to restaraunt every time I visit Havasu!

There are newer reviews for The Red Onion and RO Bar

Reviewed January 25, 2012

All of the food I have tried is in the good to excellent range.
Bathroom is very clean and fancy. Service is good.
A few disappointments- dessert is limited, they are usually only open 'til 2 p.m. and there is no red potatoes.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We decided to try the Friday Fish 'n Chips -- very good (cole slaw was room temp and really wilted, though). Their recent web info advertised all-you-can-eat for $8.95 but it was $12.95 -- disappointing, because not quite up to that price. Great service, good atmosphere -- very popular and fun.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

When this restaurant opened and for a while it was great, wonderful breakfasts, good service and we went frequently since then we have returned several times and have been very dissapointed in the quality of food, and it was cold by the time we got it, the service is still good but we won't be returning for breakfast until we hear they have improved.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I was a little disappointed with this restaurant after reading glowing reviews. I had a burger that was just so-so. My Mom had the stuffed French toast that was also just OK. Our food took a long time and wasn't hot. I think it's more a reflection on a bad waitress than the restaurant. I would give it another chance for breakfast.