“Nom nom nom”

Javelina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Javelina Cantina is Lake Havasu's number one destination for authentic Sonoran style Mexican food. With our amazing scenic view of the London Bridge you can enjoy dinner outside on our patio. Take advantage of our weekly specials and don't forget to stop in our world class Tequila Bar where we feature a new Tequila each month out of hundreds to choose from!
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on a day trip to LHC from Las Vegas. We sat on the patio and had drinks and lunch. Chips & salsa arrived as we were being seated. We waited longer for our server to arrive than we did for our food to arrive once we ordered. I had cheese enchiladas with refried beans as well as an ultimate margarita. Yum to everything. My enchilada was one of the best I've had. It was agood lunh and the drink was also and certainly no skimping on the alcohol! I would visit again if I have the opportunity to return to LHC.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was nothing special - the salsa was not very good but the service was great. We were there for $1 taco night so our dinner was nto expensive. I doubt I would return.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely restaurant with great servers. Only draw back is that they don't tell you about the special offers which are available on that day, so do your research before you go.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I think they have attempted to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. It tastes like Americanized Mexican food. Upscale atmosphere next to the Heat Hotel. Great view of the parking lot.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a bridesmaid dinner with 17......yes 17 girls. Service was outstanding I wish I could remember the girls name we sat upstairs on 9/13/13 we got there at about 8ish. The waitress is what made me remember to write a review with 17 girls she made not one mistake and even split the bill like 6 ways lol. Outstanding job!!!