“AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD!!!”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Mario’s and I was absolutely blown away!! I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. The chicken was juicy and tender. The sauce was amazing! I usually don’t finish all of my food especially if it’s pasta but I ate everything and even tried my brothers and aunts dish.

They bring out salad and bread before the meal and the dressing is already mixed in. It was so good and they even sell the dressing so you can take it home.

It was so good that I went back the next day and got the blood mary chicken which was INSANELY good!! I cannot believe how amazing it was!! It was a red sauce that had a little spice to it, with chopped asparagus. It’s been 3 days and I’m still dreaming about the Bloody Mary chicken. Please try the Bloody Mary chicken, you will not be disappointed.

My mother-in-law is an Italian cook so I’ve had real authentic Italian food on the east coast. I have had all the dishes. So my standards are VERY high! I am always saddened when I try Italian food because it’s never good enough. But not Mario’s!! Mario’s is the real deal Italian food!!
Go to Mario’s if you want real yummy Italian food that will blow your mind!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (164)

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

Ordered the chicken picata, and split the order as we weren't too hungry. Finally arrived, the pasta was overcooked and gummy. The chicken was rubbery and had little taste. This dish is supposed to be light and flavorful, they struck out in both cases. Will say our server was very attentive.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Great tasting and well presented food, superior customer service, great atmosphere, reasonable prices and a full service bar. Well worth the money and will worth the time. Not really power or wheel chair friendly.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

We ate at the bar. Food was delicious, I had lasagna (enough for lunch the next day)and the service was attentive and friendly. Will go back!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Being close to our hotel, we decided to try Marios and was glad we chose this restaurant.
The service was excellent. The meal was very good. The waitress was so very pleasant and as busy as it was, we didn't wait very long for our meal. I highly recommend Marios

Date of visit: October 2019