“yum-yum!”

Scoops Homemade Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Description: Scoops, where Lake Havasu City gathers for the best homemade ice cream and the friendliest atmosphere. When making homemade ice cream, at Scoops, we blend together only the freshest ingredients including whole nuts, cocoa powder, fruits, candies, cookies, sugar and spice and everything nice. If you have been missing ice cream with that real creamy taste, from yester-year, come to Scoops because you'll find it here! At Scoops in Lake Havasu City, we serve more than ice cream, including homemade and handmade ice cream cakes, which are the centerpiece of any occasion. We also offer homemade fudge, old style candies and more. If you need a FUNraiser to benefit your church or organization, Scoops is the place to call. When it comes to parties, birthdays, anniversaries or just a plain ol' celebration, we make it memorable. Need to get your friends together on a regular basis guaranteed to be special, try our ice cream social. At Scoops, it's more than just ice cream, it's about you and fun.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Best ice cream ever! Even though I love ice cream, it doesn't always like me. For that reason, I very rarely have it. But I always have it here!!! It's one of those places you can't walk past, once you have experienced their creamy delights.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

All their ice-cream is made on site and was the best I have ever had. Hot fudge was also some of the best I have had anyplace.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We go out to dinner every Thursday night with a group of friends. After dinner we ALWAYS hit up Scoops. They make their own waffle cones and their own ice cream. Each one of us has their own favorite ice cream from cappuccino crunch to good old fashioned vanilla, every ice cream flavor at Scoops is outstanding.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My kids love to go to Scoops! They usually get a waffle cone w/ chocolate coating and their favorite choice of ice cream. I love the old time feel/atmosphere of the place. The service is friendly and fast.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Best ice cream and waffle cones in town. New owners are doing a great job. Hope everything works out for them.