Heat Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Queens Bay Resort Condos(Lake Havasu City)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Island Inn Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Super 8 Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
All reviewsinferno suitelondon bridgeoutdoor barjavelina cantinamood lightingcorner roomjacuzzi tubloud musicyounger crowdgrand canyonoverlooking the watercomfortable bedking roomspring breakroad tripupon checkmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We booked this hotel because of it's location. It is right on the canal next to the London Bridge in Lake Havasu, AZ. When we arrived we were upgraded to an inferno suite...wow! At this point they were getting a five star rating. However, for a day and half of a three day stay our internet didn't work. In this wired world that isn't a good thing. Finally, after numerous excuses from the front desk employees the manager, Allison, stepped in and got the situation resolved. She was extremely helpful and knew how to get a task completed. Unfortunately, the damage had been done and we were disappointed with out selection of the Heat Hotel. There are plenty of other hotels in the area and if we ever return we will stay somewhere else. Once you look beyond the mirrors, lighting, and chrome this is a very average overprice hotel. Three stars at best.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for the review. I am disappointed to read that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Experiencing difficulty not being able to connect to the internet is frustrating at the least. I apologize that we were not able to resolve this issue immediately and, after you had this experience, I did educate the staff as to how this situation can be resolved in a more timely manner so that in the future this does not happen again. If you are planning on making another trip to Lake Havasu please contact me directly and I will ensure that your next stay at HEAT meats all of your expectations.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We just loved the view from the balcony, overlooking the lake and London bridge. Our rental car had broken down and the staff were super helpful in sorting it out for us. Rooms are first class, location could not be better. We stayed on a Saturday night and had no problems with noise, despite several parties all round the lake. One of the best hotels I have stayed in.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank speedyseven
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear you had some issues with your rental car but I am glad our staff was able to make your experience with us a pleasant one. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not only was The HEAT Hotel modern, clean, and well-appointed, it's staff went above and beyond to assist us with little things all weekend. From a super-late friendly check-in with smiles to the lux bedding/linens that welcomed our tired bodies and the morning in-room coffee with REAL creamers, our stay was relaxing and just what I needed as a wedding coordinator and matron of honor that weekend! The mini bar selection and prices were OUTSTANDING and replenished frequently! LOVED room 307 - top floor, corner room, fantastic views of London Bridge, mountains, and channel!!! Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: LOVED room 307 - top floor, corner room, fantastic views of London Bridge, mountains, and channel! Bed linens and bath towels were of outstanding quality and thread counts - SUPER SOFT! The Tempurpedic mattress was cool (it was 105-111 when we were there) and crazy comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank R-LPeplinski
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I am glad you had the opportunity to see everything HEAT has to offer from a friendly staff to upgraded amenities. We strive to make sure that each guest has the perfect experience when they stay with us for any occasion. I hope to see you both again!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had a luxury king room which was really a suite. It comprised a living room, kitchenette, full bathroom with spa bath and bedroom with a balcony overlooking London Bridge. It was spacious, clean and comfortable with cool, crisp white decor and a seriously comfortable bed. We happily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Allison M, Manager at Heat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us at HEAT. Our large rooms, with beautiful lake views from each balcony, are the best in town. Many of our guests comment on the cleanliness of our rooms and comfort of our beds. I am glad you were able to experience it for yourself, and thank you for recommending others to do the same!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great Location -- right on the channel with views of London Bridge and all the activity. Very clean accommodations with oversized rooms. Stayed on a quiet weekend. Would check other reviews for holiday weekends as the Heat bar and Kokomo's across the channel could be quiet eventful. Only thing not so good was the mattress needed to be replaced -- it had large indentations from years of use. Will be back and do recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that you were able to experience our large one of a kind rooms. I hope to see you again soon.