Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews wine pairing culinary school game drives the river culinary experience federal air bathroom area bucket list magical place kruger area unbelievable experience safari experience sabi sands boulders tracker guide sommelier
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I had the privilege of staying at Singita Lebombo early January. We had the time of our lives! We were in awe of the friendliness of the Staff and managers who could never do enough for us. The receptionist was so friendly and welcoming and assisted us with everything we needed to know about our stay. Nigel, the General Manager, was so friendly and welcoming and made us feel right at home. Kevin, the lodge manager, was so accommodating and we just loved his friendly and jovial personality. Danie was our ranger and took the time and effort, together with Exon, the tracker, to find us lions. We saw a whole pride of 17. It was absolutely amazing. Both Danie and Exon are excellent at what they do and we had an awesome time on the game drives. Sipho, our butler, was so efficient at serving us during meal times and never once did he not have a smile on his face.

We cannot express enough how magnificent the food was. We have never had such amazing food EVER! At the same time, we have never experienced such a beautiful part of the Kruger. The bushveld was just mesmerizing! We will never forget our stay at Singita. Thank you to everyone who made us feel welcome and made our stay unforgettable!

Room tip: Room 4 had an amazing view!
Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank Adele K
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Although I have never been on another safari, I have seen much of this amazing world and have had the pleasure of seeing it in style -- and I've never been anywhere that I loved more than singita lebombo. The staff,the service, the beauty, the luxury, the knowledge, the friendliness, the everything -- impeccable. I miss Africa and singita with all of my heart. If you can afford to go, book it now. It's pricey but its worth every penny. We got a deal on luxury link but it still cost an arm and a leg. The huts that hang off the side of the cliff look like phillipe stark designed the ewok village. It's so well designed, with its outdoor tubs and indoor/outdoor showers that the accommodations themselves are almost as breathtaking as the bush itself. I'd recommend sleeping outside in the rented mattress and listen to the sounds of the bush with a Cohiba in your mouth. Get an outdoor massage while the zebras graze fifty yards away. Bring the best camera you can find because you will cherish these photos forever. . Although its been a few years since my safari, the recent reviews indicate that singita is just as amazing as ever.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank WorldTravellingWorm
Reviewed January 1, 2013

just returned from 5 blissful days at Lebombo - and already trying to figure out when i can return again! from the lodge itself (a true definition of beauty in architecture) to the staff, guides and trackers (friendly, helpful, caring and very knowledgeable) - i can find nothing wrong with anything or anyone!
if a trip to Africa is something you are thinking about - my advice would be to go nowhere but to a Singita property - you will not regret it!

Room tip: I was in room #3 - fantastic for watching monkeys come to the room every morning and afternoon and play on the deck!
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nicky r
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have travelled to 55 countries of which 34 were in Africa. I have seen some of the most beautiful places on earth - places hidden from the public eye. A few days ago my wife and I arrived at Singita Lebombo, not really knowing what to expect but we knew it should be good since we read all the reviews about the place.Our expectations were exceeded. What an experience! It was breathtaking. The views, the accommodation, the food, the staff and the wildlife were all beyond description. Let me give you a brief overview.

The views: The view from the lodge and the rooms are stunning. You can spot animals foraging in the bush virtually all day long.

The accommodation: Spacious, tastefully designed, extremely well equipped, attention to detail and very comfortable. The room is so well placed that you have complete privacy from the others.

The food: You will never go hungry! The meals were exceptional. I have never been to a lodge where there was so much attention on snacks and tasteful meals that fit in with the wildlife experience.

The staff: What a great bunch of people. It was a new experience for me to see the General Manager, Nigel at every meal and snack time mingling with the guests. Normally the GMs are in their offices and hardly show their faces. Kevin, the Lodge Manager is just brilliant. He can't do enough for you. Always smiling and ready to share information. It was obvious that this is a close knit staff made up of special people. It was obvious that they are all good friends as well. Our guide Danie and tracker Exon were the best I have been with on a game drive. The weather wasn't great but they made sure that we saw 4 of the Big 5. We didn't get to see a leopard but we saw Cheetah. Both Danie and Exon are extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. You can see their job is their passion. I learnt just as much from Danie at the meal times than on the game drives. He is a good photographer as well and gave me great tips that improved my wildlife pictures.

The wildlife: I have been many times to the Kruger National Park and have had some great sightings but I almost got the impression that for some reason there is a far greater concentration of wildlife on the Singita concession. My photos speak of it!

We will definitely return to Singita. They have set a new benchmark of wildlife experience for us! Thank you to all at Singita for making our stay a lifetime memory!

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank 536daniev
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed 2 nights (wish it was longer) at this beautiful property. I cannot find one fault anywhere. From the staff meeting you at the air strip to the staff at the property they all go above and beyond. Your private butler remembers your every prefernce and want and cannot be more helpful.
The rooms are super large and tasteful. The game drives cannot be beat. The ranger/tracker's really know what they are doing.
We had an outdoor dinner one night and came back to our room with champagne and mosquito net on the bed on the deck waiting.. very romantic.
The gift shop is really nice.
Everyone goes out of their way to make your trip memorable.
I love this place..Cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: November 2012