“World class wildlife rehab and a phenomenal experience”

Moholoholo Wildlife Rehab Centre
$76.95*
Full-Day Endangered Wildlife Tour from Hazyview
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Hoedspruit
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to the centre, it was stimulating and educational I learnt a lot and enjoyed seeing and interacting with so many of the animals so close. Its a must do when in the area!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I loved the fact my family and I got to stroke a leopard. We got to see so many animals who were rescued and AMBASSADORS OF THIER SPECIES!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Visited in October for a few hours (wished we had allowed more in our schedule). Loved every aspect, and unreservedly commend this Place as a very worthwhile Stop, but only for people between the ages of 3 - 93.

Saw lots of Animals up close and personal, stroked a Cheetah (damned sight bigger than I expected), and a Black Rhino, fed a Vulture, cuddled & petted a Warthog in the Car Park (absolutely true) - the List just went on and on.

All this while being intelligently talked to (not lectured to or preached at) about the animals. The whole experiences was brilliant.

NB. Donations are critical to its very Survival & ability to continue their good work of rescue, rehabilitation, and re-introduction into the wild (some, but not all).

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ever pet a chetah or a feed a vulture? You can here. You'll learn a lot and be entertained at the same time. Definitely worth the trip.

1  Thank LaneB45
Reviewed August 29, 2013

A good visit, to see animals we could'nt see during our game drive in Kruger and take really nice pictures.
We had a Lion and a lionese having some fun ;) and so many memories that is too long to write. But at the end, the visit really worth it!

1  Thank Nesquiky