“Great South African Kuierplek”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunset Lapa - CLOSED

Sunset Lapa
Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
“Great South African Kuierplek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great place, fantastic food, good atmosphere. What more can I say. I thoroughly enjoyed my short visit to your great pub!
Thanks Paul
from another Capie

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank AndyvonArx

Centurion, South Africa
“a real South African Pub with great service (always), very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was introduce to sunset Lapa by my son George. He told me about the great personality of the owner "Paul". this is the kind of venue that do not do much of advertising, but simply by world of mouth...and trust me; It works !
Vegetables always fresh and been brought from the market. what ever you will eat (Meat, Fish, Prawns) is always cook without fush and to perfection...with the service that comes with it...
Since I am in south Africa, (now 20 years), I can count the number of places that do have the countuinity of these factors on one hand (constant good quality of food, tasty, friend and efficient service); Sunset Lapa is one of them !
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did !

• Visited February 2012