“We Love O'Galitos”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We always go there for the prawns and lamb shank. Good service, nice atmosphere and convenient because of the Mall.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

From the outside looking in, the restaurant is very popular, always busy and always in demand. That being said, it is the food that left me kinda hunkering for a Big Mac Deluxe.

The menu is elaborate with many tantalizing choices.

It was the fish dishes that, although varied, left me awash in horror given the printed asking prices. Yet many patrons were hungrily tucking into the fish dishes in front of them. Maybe it is just me.

As restaurants go, for me, O'Galitos is a once a year restaurant with nothing much to brag about in the sense of value for money and service.

Interestingly, I was once there for their breakfast buffet special and enjoyed it tremendously. Again there were no fireworks but the food was excellent.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The problem with this restaurant is what to choose from the extensive menu. We always tend towards the seafood, from soup to whole baked fish, mussels or calamari for the kids. The garlic sauce needs special mention. The wine selection is good, and the house wine is perfect for a quick lunch. Just beware if the wind blows from the lake side. Nevertheless, we will return again to sample the rest of the menu.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The starters are good. The main dish is average. The service at this restaurant is poor to average compared to other high ranking restaurants in the area..

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there to have a nice meal.When I asked the waiter to please bring a side plate and cutlery for my children he practically threw it in from of them.Disgusted in the manner they treated my children will never go back again.