“Comfortable, private, convenient and spacious!”

Accommodation at Van's
Ranked #1 of 79 Centurion B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I am an ex-pat working in Ghana and my wife and I travel home to SA once or twice a year on vacation to see family, for shopping etc. For the last 3 or 4 days of our vacation I always look for accommodation close to shopping centres, restaurants etc. that is private, comfortable and my most important requirement is - spacious, so that we can lay out all our bags for repacking for the trip back to Ghana. This we found at Vans. The suite we stayed in was absolutely perfect for our requirements and the only complaint we could possibly have was the price which was obviously inflated due to the Football World Cup.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 27, 2010

We stayed at Accomodation @ Van's the past two weeks as we were in town for the world cup. I have to say this hotel ended up being perfect spot for us. The full apartment setup with full kitchen was ideal since we were in town so long. Toy and her family were nothing but gracious and helpful our entire stay. Clean, safe and perfectly located, you can't beat it. I will definately be staying here for any other trips I make to South Africa in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

I stayed at Van's in Centurion for a week with some buddies during our trip for the World Cup. The unit we rented could be best described as a small condo with 1 bedroom/1 bathroom. It also had a pullout sofabed. Best of all it had a fully fuctioning kitchen.

The owner, her family, and staff were around every day to check in on us, making sure we had everything we needed. They were able to assist us with any questions about getting around, and into and out of the various WC venues. The unit itself is in a pretty good neighborhood, and included a gated parking spot. There were a few restaurants and a grocery store nearby.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

Myself and a friend stayed at Accommodation @ Van's for 6 nights in June 2010 during the Fifa world cup. The accomodation was fantastic. The appartment was very clean. Everything that was required was provided. There is a daily maid service.

The Accommodation owner and her family were incredibly helpful and friendly. They organised transport on our behalf, offered advice on the area and arranged a brilliant safarri on our last day.

I would highly recommend this accomodation! I hope to return in the future

Definitely 10/10!!

Reviewed May 20, 2010

My name is N.Andersson and me and my family have been staying at Van’s in March and April 2010 for… 5 weeks. Yes, quite a stay  At the end we felt almost like living there, almost like home... That already talks a lot  The place is very suitable for a short and even more for a long stays for families with kids or singles, for leisure or business travellers. We preferred mostly the biggest unit – Charlton 2 as it is spacious and comfortable. It is a big advantage to have equipped kitchen during long stay and normal family breakfast… The two showers when we are all in a hurry, nice linen, comfortable beds, 2 TV’s, AC, secure parking and many other small or big things making stay far from home easier… The owners were very friendly and helpful, ready to assist in any matter. So with other words for us the place worked perfectly and I highly recommend it to everyone! In case we travel again to Pretoria, no doubts - this is the place to stay!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Absolutely loved it…I actually had a glass ceiling over my bath! Very, very clean and the decoration was very tasteful...just like being at home! The perfect place for the perfect price. Very safe and very peaceful. I highly recommend it. Will not give it a second thought on my next trip. Thank you for making my stay so special.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We had a wonderful time here in our first night of our roundtrip.Everything was clean and had a super service,location.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple