Accommodation at Van's
$89
$47
$117
  • Pool
All reviewsself cateringcharlton housebraai facilitieshome away from homecare takerworking orderquiet neighborhoodswimming poolking bedbarbecue areaserviced dailymain bedroomfurnished roomsgreat place to stayneeds attentionserene environmentsecure parking
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Myself and a friend stayed at Accommodation @ Van's for 6 nights in June 2010 during the Fifa world cup. The accomodation was fantastic. The appartment was very clean. Everything that was required was provided. There is a daily maid service.

The Accommodation owner and her family were incredibly helpful and friendly. They organised transport on our behalf, offered advice on the area and arranged a brilliant safarri on our last day.

I would highly recommend this accomodation! I hope to return in the future

Definitely 10/10!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 20, 2010

My name is N.Andersson and me and my family have been staying at Van’s in March and April 2010 for… 5 weeks. Yes, quite a stay  At the end we felt almost like living there, almost like home... That already talks a lot  The place is very suitable for a short and even more for a long stays for families with kids or singles, for leisure or business travellers. We preferred mostly the biggest unit – Charlton 2 as it is spacious and comfortable. It is a big advantage to have equipped kitchen during long stay and normal family breakfast… The two showers when we are all in a hurry, nice linen, comfortable beds, 2 TV’s, AC, secure parking and many other small or big things making stay far from home easier… The owners were very friendly and helpful, ready to assist in any matter. So with other words for us the place worked perfectly and I highly recommend it to everyone! In case we travel again to Pretoria, no doubts - this is the place to stay!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Absolutely loved it…I actually had a glass ceiling over my bath! Very, very clean and the decoration was very tasteful...just like being at home! The perfect place for the perfect price. Very safe and very peaceful. I highly recommend it. Will not give it a second thought on my next trip. Thank you for making my stay so special.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We had a wonderful time here in our first night of our roundtrip.Everything was clean and had a super service,location.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised at the level of comfort and luxury considering the rate paid for the accomodation. The gardens are just as beautiful. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business