“The Best Pizza in Town”

Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Visited During our family stay in Ballito and have got to say that the pizzas are exceptional. All our friends and family in Ballito say that this restaurant is just getting better and better. The play area just outside the restaurant kept all our kids of varying ages happily entertained whilst the rest of the family enjoyed a great meal. Keep up the good work

1  Thank Neilphillips32
There are newer reviews for Mamma G's

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Ordered takeaway pizza and they came Fresh, Homemade and Italian. Fantastic! Just the way I like them, no more franchised pizza for me, I'd rather support the small guys.

1  Thank Graeme B
Reviewed October 13, 2013

we had lunch there yesterday and calamari salad and chicken ciabata was excellent! service was also very good!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Mamma'Gs is one of our favorite places in Ballito for pizza. Love the thin based wood fired pizza's. New ownership has taken a very hands on approach which is great.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I gave been supporting Mamma Gs for two years, everytime I visit Ballito. They seem to be inconsistent with toppings on very busy nights with take aways. The toppings will vary substantially and this is unfortunate as their foor is and has been excellent. I have heard a whisper from a few local of the same problem. Still is a great place to go to for a good Pizza.