“Uninformed waitrons”

Add it.
Ronde View Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family and I had lunch at Ronde View Cafe. My 10 year old son ordered the steak sandwich and was not informed by the Waitron that it was very spicy. He struggled to eat it as it was just too hot. My wife enjoyed her grilled Hake, while the grilled prawns my youngest son and I had were tasty, it was a bit on the mushy side. For dessert we had chocolate cake which was delicious.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Try the crumbles apple pie with a bowl of vanilla ice-cream! It is marvellous!
Also the cafe is very good. And the team was very friendly to us!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were unable to have lunch because the kitchen was closed 14:00 on the busiest Friday of the year. Shocking.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just the place for a light and informal meal throughout the year. The service and the food is above average and good value for money.

1  Thank FlyfishWP
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We wanted to have light tasty lunch for active driving day. Ronde View Cafe was just the place for that. Really good quality toasts (big!!) and quiche. Friendly service and lot of fun reading stories on the walls. The whole Milkwood Village, where Ronde View Cafe is located, is enjoyable area.

1  Thank ettelbruck