“The most exciting part of my holiday”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountainview Horse Trails Wilderness
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I didn't know that places like this still exist - absolutely magnificent views and unspoiled nature, was very much impressed!!!
I must say that in my 50th I have never ever ridden a horse before, I love and respect these fantastic gorgeous animals, but ridding... Be honest I had fear!
Barbara helped me to overcome my fear, I don't know how but I felt that I am in good hands!! My horse was absolutely easy to handle, we understood and felt each other from the first minute, may be because I brushed her first and spoke to her (Looks like we could communicate on a high level).
Very nice experience, I am full of energy, looking forward to my next trip!!!
Thank you, Barbara!!!

1  Thank Irina M
Reviewed June 18, 2012

was an awesome trail ride, definately a must do,i
ve already recomended it to all my friends and family and they all came back smilling.friendly tour guides and happy horses was amazing thanks guys!