“Fantastic food”

Salinas Beach Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Wilderness
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated at the Touw's river mouth in the Wilderness, facing west with sea and lagoon views serving island style cuisine. Sunsets on the upper deck with a cocktail, add a whole new dimension to the end of a beautiful day and start of a great evening.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went here for a Birthday celebration. The food was fantastic. Really good value for money. The atmosphere and staff were nice as well.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I cannot wait to go and enjoy the food on my next visit. I recommend this lovely place to everyone. I only hear good things so I am excited to go there. I was disappointed when I went the last time and found the place closed but I appreciated the time they took to mail me and explain and I gladly except the explanation.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our guesthouse and we were not disappointed. I am sure that the view is fantastic by day. The tapas were really good, but don't be misled, the portions are very generous and good value for money. We could hardly manage dessert after our tapas!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had Sunday lunch there..very busy, had a great atmosphere, staff very attentive, and chicken peri peri divine.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Perfect location overlooking the water and the menu and service match. The owner came over for a chat and the other staff are well trained and friendly. This must be one of the better restaurants in the area and well priced. Varied selection of food making it enjoyable for all.