“"Lekker"”
Review of Pomodoro

Pomodoro
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Wilderness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pomodoro is the meeting place of the locals and you will always find it buzzing with activity. The outside terraces offer a front row seat of the village activities which, together with the laid-back atmosphere and great food - the perfect place to while away the hours. Owner Claudio will warmly welcome you to this restaurant which they have worked so hard to make the best in the Wilderness. Pomodoro Restaurant is very serious about the quality of the food they serve. The pizzas are possibly the best on the Garden Route and the beautiful salads, antipasto, pastas, grills and seafood never fail to satisfy.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We stayed in Wilderness for a week during August. You know the pizza is better than good when you order there 3 times in one week! I think we tried almost every pizza on the menu and we were happy with each and everyone of them. Service was also great

There are newer reviews for Pomodoro

Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place is always pumping with action. Good pizza. Lots of choices for the whole family. Staff friendly nd helpful

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Mouth watering steak and the chocolate cheese cake! Omw! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Took a bit long for the food to arrive but it was so worth it.

1  Thank conradt243
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My Wife and I visited this restaurantfor lunch while on honeymoon in Wildernis. We were met by our friendly waiter Anton who seated us. The restaurant is very cozy and the tables are set very colorful. My wife ordered the pasta Alfredo and I decided on the Fica pizza, which had preserved figs and bacon for a topping.
I also ordered a glass of Allesverloren port which was just the right medicine for the cold weather.
My wife's pasta was delicious, ( We always share our food) and she is quite picky when it comes to food. My pizza was DIVINE!! The pizza had a thin crust, the figs added a beautiful sweetness to the taste and the bacon's saltiness balanced it out very nicely. I am not very fond of pizza that has a thick crust and to many topings so this one was perfect.I can honestly say this was the best pizza Ihave ever eaten!

Our waiter Anton made sure we had enough to drink, and that we were satisfied with our food.

We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Pmodoro and I would gladly go there again.

1  Thank Johann D
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Sunday lunch was great, lovely food and excellent service. What a way to end your weekend. My wife had the Vegetariano pizza which was out of this world, according to her the best pizza ever, her favorite for sure. Me i had the frutti di mare pasta and this i will have again and again really good. You will see us again, that is fore sure.

1  Thank Joe V