“Italian food is the best "chow" in the world!!”
Review of Pomodoro

Pomodoro
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Wilderness
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pomodoro is the meeting place of the locals and you will always find it buzzing with activity. The outside terraces offer a front row seat of the village activities which, together with the laid-back atmosphere and great food - the perfect place to while away the hours. Owner Claudio will warmly welcome you to this restaurant which they have worked so hard to make the best in the Wilderness. Pomodoro Restaurant is very serious about the quality of the food they serve. The pizzas are possibly the best on the Garden Route and the beautiful salads, antipasto, pastas, grills and seafood never fail to satisfy.
Reviewed December 1, 2011

O my word..we have been at so many restaurants these last two weeks... But after being disappointed with our guest house in Wilderness it was a delightful surprise to sit down for supper at this establishment. From the starters to the desert..I could not stop eating..I mean my wine lasted the entire 3 course meal!! I could not wait for the next bite of food as it kept on getting better and better!! Our waiter Neville was so professional and I wish I could tip him 50% this is a place worth visiting if you travel through Wilderness, as a matter of fact, we will travel all the way from Cape town just to come and dine here, the food and ambiance is that good!!!!!

1  Thank diffenthal

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Tried Pomodoro on the recommendation of our innkeeper, and we were so glad we took his advice! We were craving some good Italian food. I had the Lasagna, dense with cheeses and ground beef, just the way I like it, and my husband had the Osso Bucco, flavorful and tender. Accompanied by a house red wine is was a hearty and very satisfying meal. Of course we had to try the Tiramasu, which was wonderful. The staff was friendly, the decor fittingly rustic. All in all a very pleasant experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

We had early Dinners on 2 evenings in June while on holiday. Very cosy with good service and excellent food. Portions are large and well priced. Service was very good!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Our first night in Wilderness we just wanted a quick bite but we got much more than we bargened for - Pizza was to Die for

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Fantastic authentic italian food, reasonably priced, lovely warm friendly atmosphere, very friendly polite and courteous waiting staff. Also was lovely to be able to snuggle at a table that backed on to the clay ovens!!! Definitely a must to visit if you're passing through Wilderness.