“Disgusting!!!!”

Blue Olive Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Wilderness
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Town, South Africa
“Disgusting!!!!”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Waiter not familiar with the menu, half of the menu not available, service bad, food overlooked, overall a really bad experience NEVER to be had again! Do yourself a favour and bypass this restaurant and go to Pomodoros over the road!!!!!

Visited December 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My mother-in-law brought my husband and I to the Blue Olive for a nice dinner that didn't disappoint. We had the steak with mushroom sauce, a beautiful greek salad, and chicken pasta, all of which were absolutely delicious. I hope to visit again!

Visited October 2013
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“SUPERB SERVICE”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I recently paid a very short trip to Wilderness, with a small tour group. We had lunch at the Blue Olive and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Food was superb, service quick (very important for hungry travellers) and nothing was too much trouble. The staff were charming and helpful, and I just wish they would open a branch near where I live, so I could eat there more often.
When in Wilderness, the Blue Olive Restaurant is a must visit!

• Visited October 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Cocktail Bar... very interesting”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We did not eat here, but we certainly tried every one of their cocktails. Some of the cocktails were traditional and then some had their own unique twist to them. Very cool over all and the atmosphere was certainly great.

• Visited August 2013
George, South Africa
“Warm welcome”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped here for a quick snack and something to drink. We ended up staying about 2 hours! Food was of high quality and service was excellent.

Visited October 2013