All reviewspeaceful arearose petalsself cateringguest househoneymoon suitebird lifegarden routeknysna loeriesdinner reservationsshort driveenjoyed our staya wonderful staylovely placeout of this worldexcellent breakfastperfect hoststhree nights
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We stayed in Hildesheim Guest House last July. (A couple with two children). A beautiful place with an amazing view with luxurious large rooms and excellent breakfast. The owners of the place are very nice people. They helped us a lot in planning our trip to Kruger Park and to the Garden Route.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2010

I was traveling with some extremely picky customers who were never satisfied with anything. When I saw that Hildesheim lies up in the hills at Hoekwil, I thought my customers were going to do their nuts. They didn't!

They loved the quiet, peaceful atmosphere and the wonderfully appointed rooms. Tony and Vanessa gave me a place to myself where I could get away from their complaining for a while. It was marvelous. Even my customers were happier the next day!

Loved it.

Douglas Vale

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Dougvale
Reviewed September 8, 2010

We stayed 2 nights on our trip through the Garden route and found Tony and Vanessa very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The great full English breakfasts gave us a great kick start each day!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We stayed in a Self-catering cottage and were pleasantly surprised by the space of the family unit. Everything is exactly as their website describes. Lovely position in the quieter part of Wilderness, nestled in the valley, yet very easy to find. Rooms were clean and the linen crisp. A pity about the lack of TV signal (very snowy picture), due to being in the valley, although with such lovely surroundings, it is a shame to spend the time in front of the TV!
Tony was a wonderful host and looked after us well.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2010

One of the best B&B I have been. The service from Tony and Vanessa was great. The room was clean and had really nice view. 'home' atmosphere and superb breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo