We stayed in Umhlanga Rocks one night before a flight to Port Elizabeth.We had a dinner in this restaurant which was recommended by the owner of our guesthouse. The restaurant was full with people and we thought that it is a good sign. We booked a place but when we came there was not a free table and we had to wait very long. There were mosquitos and I asked if they have something against it. They had nothing. After asking again and again they brought me a candle which we put under the table. But the food was the worst part. It is not a real food. I had a Seafood Platter which had just samples of seafood with pieces of fright onions instead of vegetables. They put the onions in a pot which fell from the tray on the candle and the hot wax poured on my foot. Our waiter was not bad but the service as a whole was very poor and the prices very high. It was the worst night in our 3 week trip in SA. There are many restaurants in this place. Choose another one!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.