“Excellent Steaks!”
Review of Little Havana

Little Havana
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upmarket venue for that special dinner, tasteful decor with well trained waitrons. Suggest that reservation is made as I have been there on week nights and always well supported.
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience at this place. Our servers were knowledgable & friendly. I loved that we got to see the different steaks before we ordered. My mom did not enjoy her salmon and the waiter was amazing, and brought her a fresh new one. Yes it is on the higher end of prices but it is worth it, especially for the fabulous service and to die for steaks!
Well done!

There are newer reviews for Little Havana

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Not the first visit to Little Havana...but wow...it just gets better!!! Service was prompt and our waiter, Simba was very informative and attentive. It always is a plus when you get to know exactly what you're ordering at the outset...cudos must go to the owner and manager of the restaurant for the staff training!..The food was fantastic - we all [table of 6] enjoyed a wide variety of starters, deconstructed prawn samoosa, mussels in tomato with chilli[mine - delicious!], escargots served 3 ways and yummy calamari!..mains were cooked superbly, lamb shank - meat tender and tasty, huge t-bone tender and mouthwatering,rib eye tasty [also a first for me - though I think I'll stick to fillet or rump in future] and another huge steak by way of sirloin - cooked to perfection!!!Sides and sauces all added to the perfect meal....Needless to say only 2 desserts were ordered after all that food. The wine selection is fantastic - a visit to their 'cellar' is worthwhile!....Overall, I have to say that this was a fantastic experience which we all enjoyed!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went here instead of the original Havana Grill as it was much closer to the hotel we were staying at. It did not disappoint! The food was fantastic, but be warned the portions are huge. We each had a Castro salad for an appetizer which was fantastic, I'll have to try and recreate it when I get home. The prices are very reasonable and the service was great.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The place can be both formal and romantic! The service is quite prompt.. but most of all, a great steak house!

I dined with friends here and we had a very sumptuous meal.. much like a last supper! We Havana Experience which was 1.5kg of capo rump, prime rib & fillet with a selection of sauces.. and to our surprise it came with 3 individual bones with the cholesterol-rich solid marrow. The texture of the meat was perfect! Although this makes a favourite steakhouse, it is definitely not a dessert place. The chocolate fondant tasted cheap, and so the texture. Being the foodie that I am, I would move to another place for dessert.

Although the place does allow kids, it’s not kid-friendly. The kids menu has limited option and quite a small portion compared to other kiddie meals.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant, great ambiance, v good service and wine list, and the steaks were amazing....
At the end we end we really fancied chees but they did not do a cheese board, but the chef was so accomodating and did one for the table - it was probably one of the best cheese boards we have had, a great choice, large portions (sorry we couldnt not finish it!), and a lovely choice of unusual fruits with it, it was beautifully presented and went well with our port!

1  Thank MichelleGal