All reviewsgateway mallwalking distanceheated poolbreakfast and dinnerbreakfast stafftsogo sunexcellent hotelthe hotel staffin room diningclean roomsenjoyed my stayclose proximityhotel is situatedexcellent staybar fridgekeep up the good workbusiness hotel
Reviewed October 11, 2017

My family and i stayed a few nights here and the 1st night was not good. The room had a problem with the air conditioner that was buzzing even though it was switched off. A restless night later we were giver another room. The breakfast was great and staff were friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Mickey R, General Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Narendra G

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay at Garden Court uMhalnga, I am disappointed to see that we did not meet your expectations on the first night and I do apologise for this
I am however pleased to see that things picked up after the first night and the room move, your feedback regaling our scrumptious breakfast and our staff is greatly appreciated.
Once again my apologies that we did not get it right the first time around.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Kind Regards

Mickey Rautenbach.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Excellent and efficient service received. Looking forward to future stays in the hotel. Hotel facilities were up to standard. My kids really enjoyed the heated pools and the presence of the Life saver by the pools lessened my worries.

This is something I can truly share with my friends and associates.

Dear Siyabonga and family
Thank you for the great feedback, we are so pleased that you hand your family had a great time with us and we are looking forward in seeing you soon again.
Kind Regards

Mickey Rautenbach.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

good place for family, would recommend this place for my friends & family however they must do something about the room service as my kid ordered a pizza & they asked her to come down. why should we, I paid for room service didn't I??

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
grdncrtmill, Manager at Garden Court Umhlanga, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear danielgO374BU,

Thank you very much for taking advantage of the tripadvisor website in order to post your thoughts after your stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We are grateful for your feedback.

We do value your recommendation and are happy to see that to a large extent you found our hotel to be suitable to your requirements.

I have taken note of your concern in respect of room service. Room service at this hotel is only operational between 17.00 in the afternoon and 22.30 at night. We have not included any service fee's , add on's or hidden charges to cover the cost of room service. All charges when used would be purely on the basis of what would be delivered during operational hours as indicated on the menu's in the rooms. Costing calculations would be the same as used for the restaurant so once again there are no hidden fee's, tray charges or service charges for the use of room service.

If the operating hours were was not conveyed to you we do apologise for this.

Please do let me know if I am able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

great service and convenient location for shopping. Reception was very efficient and capable of handling all queries. Even the hotel security was very friendly in giving us directions- thanks to them , really appreciated the help for directions.Kids enjoyed the pool thoroughly.

Dear roshanl886,

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We are happy to hear from you and we do value your custom.

It is always rewarding to hear from a satisfied client and we as a team are glad to see that you found our hotel to be suitable to your requirements.We trust that you had a comfortable and safe journey home and we do hope to see you back at our hotel when you are next in the uMhlanga area.

Please do let me know If I am able to assist you any further at any stage in the future.

Best Regards.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I had a wonderful stay and my room 518 was fantastic.. The view from the 5th floor balcony was absolutely amazing and I felt quite safe as it was fully enclosed. It has now become the norm to expect and to receive only the best service.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear roberthendricks,

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post your thoughts on the tripadvisor website after your recent stay at the Garden Court in uMhlanga Rocks. We do welcome your feedback and value support.

We as a team are happy to see that you did have a successful stay with us and that you found our hotel to be suitable and convenient to your requirements and expectations. We do look forward to seeing you back at our hotel in the not to distant future.

Please do feel free to contact me if I am able to assist you at any time in the future.

Best Regards.