Crooked Tree Cottage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Cabana Beach Resort(Umhlanga Rocks)
Beverly Hills(Umhlanga Rocks)
View Hotel
The Oyster Box(Umhlanga Rocks)
View Hotel
Garden Court Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)
Coastlands Umhlanga(Umhlanga Rocks)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsb bfriendly hostsa wonderful place to staya great sea viewroom was clean and comfortablehome away from homeawesome stayperfect hostsdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staypleasant staylocation is greatsafe parkingeasy accessbusiness tripfree wifigateway shopping centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a great stay at Crooked Tree Cottage - the room was small but very comfortable and there is a living room available for sprawling. Helen and her husband are very friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Not the typical person that takes the time to do these surveys, my overall experience and quality of my visit can be summed up in few words,,,, Excellent, clean and extremely friendly couple that run this place, location was fantastic with only a 15 minute walk to town and the beach.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Helenoe, Owner at Crooked Tree Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Hey Phil
Thanks for taking the time to review us! And thank you for the great words....
please let us know if you try the chutney Kebabs and if you come across the Morris Minor in your home travels!!!
All the very best.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I booked a very last minute trip, and everything went to plan. Booking was efficient, room was neat and comfortable, and hosts made me feel welcome. Price was reasonable, and location was perfect. I will book with them again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Helenoe, Owner at Crooked Tree Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Next time we will be cheering you from the sideline I hope!!! Thank you for the review and we look forward to having you here again!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We enjoyed out stay and felt very comfortable and relaxed, nice area with easy access to Durban City and the local village. Helen and her husband were very attentive hosts and yet left us to relax in the evenings and feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sheena And John S
Helenoe, Owner at Crooked Tree Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

You were a pleasure to host with some really great travel stories, I hope we have the same adventures when we are retired!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The hosts were great. i would recommend it to all my friends and family. We enjoyed the breakfast and the cleanliness. Thanks for the upgrade, it made our stay even better. keep up the good work. My wife is already asking me when are we going back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nyameko P
Helenoe, Owner at Crooked Tree Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

It was lovely to meet you and we really look forward to having you visit again, come when you weather gets really lousy in winter, that is the best time here!!