“A very good choice for accommodation in Durban.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durban
Durban View Guest House
Ranked #50 of 255 Durban B&B and Inns
Jinja, Uganda
“A very good choice for accommodation in Durban.”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

An exceellent guest house in the heart of Durban with good facilities. My room was very comfortable and the public areas were very clean and comfortable.
It was recommended to me and I am glad I took up the recommendation - I will certainly consider revisiting it the next time I visit Durban.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Wonderful experience and will be one of my highlights of my stay in South Africa. The hosts are willing to assist and plan your stay and give great advice. The rooms are well thought about and offer all needed facilities. There is a relaxed feeling in at the guest house, the pool, whirlpool and lounge areas are help to that. Close enough to the beach and areas of interest. I can only recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My first choice of accommodation when I'm in Durban. I come down mostly for business however will surely stay here too if on holiday. The rooms are comfortable neat and clean, the hospitality is excellent without being in your face especially after a long day of work. The service is always pleasing and the view from the roof is awesome and the facilities offered are just to die for. The owners are friendly and always eager to go the extra mile which is perfect.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed January 4, 2012

My accommodation of choice whenever I'm in Durban. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed, the hospitality is excellent without being "in your face". The pool is great for evening skinny dips and the roof view of Durban is breathtaking.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have slept in are great and have heated towel rails (not that it is necessary in sum...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Raingod1969
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We booked the accommodation for a quick break-away weekend for my Birthday, not thinking or expecting too much, but we were pleasantly surprised from the moment we arrived. Everything from the hospitality, welcome drinks, room, facilities... was great. Except the weather. But this just means that we will have to go back another time when the weather is better, and be able to try out the jacuzzi properly :-).

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Very good stay. Lovely owners. You feel like at home.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Great welcome by Llewellyn after a stressful journey! Homely atmosphere, quiet area, well-appointed accommodation, attentive staff, great position, awesome views. Will certainly visit again!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business